🔞Chapter 25🔞

Her p.o.v.

As time passes ww start to get ready for the wedding.

Danny and I remained friends and  went dress shopping together. I had asked him to be in the wedding. He agreed.  Prince was reluctant but as promised he agreed.

"So girl..you ready to be Mrs. Nelson?" Danny asked the day of wedding as he was helping me get ready.

"Ready as I will ever be I suppose." I answered trying not to cry.

"Oh girl! You'll be fine. It will be fine. Just don't ruin your makeup. It took me 2 hours. And so did your hair." Danny said smiling and hugging me. 

"Thanks I hope so." I said smiling looking in the mirror.

"You look beautiful! He will love it!" Danny told me smiling.

"I hope so." She said.

A few hours later.....

With just a few people at the wedding

With just a few people at the wedding..I walked down the isle with Danny by her side. My parents couldn't make it but gave blessings to let me go head.

As soon as Prince saw me he started to cry.

His p.o.v.

Oh my god!..she looks amazing. I don't know if I can keep it together. 

Her p.o.v.

Oh my god. No turning back now. I hope I don't lose it.

A few of his friends made it and were by his side.

"Dearly beloved..we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Jenna and Prince. Both loving and caring,both great individuals. One rock star one assistant. Fell in love. After knowing eachother for 8 long years."

And so it went on...

"Ladys and gentleman I give to you Mr. and Mrs. Nelson!"

"Thank you all! "Prince said as we made our way out.

"Please join us back at Paisley for reception. Thank you."

We got into the limo and sat down. Champaine waiting.