🔞Chapter 12🔞

**More sex**

Her p.o.v.

We get in the house he locks the door and walked to our room.

I follows him. Holding eachothers hands. He turns on the light. Sits on the bed. I just stand there looking at him looking at me.

"Well are you just going to stand there or what baby?" He asked smiling

"I'm sorry. I'm deep in thought."

"If it's not about me inside you..don't need to be thinking about it." he said smiling.

"No it's not that..." I started to say but he cut me off by kissing my lips softly and moaning in my ear. Holding my waist.

"No work..we are off. And I want to gett off with you." he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. Tingling all over like the first time.  Heart beating fast against my chest.

"What's wrong? You look scared or nervous?" he asked kissing me again.

"No I'm not. Just excited. You get me so damn excited." I told him.

"As do you." he reached down between my thighs. "You need to take these off baby." he said as I started to do so.

I stipped to my bra and underware,he took off  shirt and panties.

"Shit! Making me work tonight for it huh?" He said licking his lips.

"Sorry don't know what I was thinking." I said taking the rest of my clothes off and dropping them on the floor with the other stuff.

"Uh huh." he smiled.

"Take yours off too." I said as I unbuttoned his pants for him as he took off his shirt.

"Umm Mr happy is ready!" He smirked.

He put his fingers inside me. "Ah your wet aleady!" He smiled.

"Umm humm." I moaned as he bent down to part my legs amd finger my wetness. 

He stuck his tongue inside as he fingered  with 3 fingers and swirled his tongue around inside.

"Fuck yeah uhhhh ahhh shitttt Prince!" I moans.

He goes deeper with his tongue to my g spot flicking and licking  inside and out. I moaned his name over and over.

He picks me up and lays me on the bed kissing me.

"Do you trust me?" He asked  whispering in my ear.

"Yes." I moaned.

He slid his head inside me and thrusted in and out fast. Then rammed it  hard and fast.

"Damn!" I moaned.

"Sorry got excited. Told you I had things to work out I'll try to be gentle." he grunted as he thrusted.

I threw my legs over him and he held my hips as we moved together with heavy breathing and moaning and grunting. 

"Ahh fuck!deeper?" He asked between breaths and moaning.

"Yes!" I screamed as I hed onto his shoulders and grinded my hips with his and moaning.

"Uhh uhh yesss Uhhh uhh!!" he moans and grunts starting to sweat with his back glisting and his ass moving in and out as I held onto it.

"Yes yes yes uhhhhh ahh ahh ohhh Prince!!"

"Uhhh ahhh uhh uhhh!!"

"Fuckkkkkk uhh ahh goddddd immmm uhh ohhh!"

"Yes baby let it cum!"

"Umm ahh uhh ummm I I ahhh shitttt Prince!"

"Keep cuming baby push through it!" he moans thrusting harder and faster as he lays ontop holding me tight and pumps faster.

I closed my eyes with him ontop of her wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me.

"Ummm ohhh shit uhhh ahhhh!"

"I love you Jenna..baby! Uhh uhhh mmm uhhh!" grunting and thrusting.

"Prince I I ahhhhhh fuck!" I scream and moans as I could feel myself climaxing and him throbbing about to let it all go.

"Get ready it's cumming on your chest baby. Uhhhh ahhh shitttt!" he moaned as he pulled out and let it all over my chest and stomach.

"Ahh yeah! Thats romantic!" I laughed trying to catch my breath.

"Just trying to be safe. Here." he said handing me a towel. Laying next to me catching his breath.

"That was nice." I said smiling.

"I aim to please baby!" He smiled.

And they layed holding eachother. Falling asleep.

A note: Sorry for the short chapter. Im just not into it today right now. I will make up for it in next i promise.