🔞Chapter 14🔞

Her p.o.v.

We wake up later that night.

He's laying on his  stomach arms spread and covers covering his lower body. Snoring. Eyes closed moving under his lids. Hair tossled and messy.

I wakes up beside him sit up looking at his body glisting. From the prior events of the night.

I sit looking at him and smiles.

This is the best feeling in the world I've ever felt.

I can't help but to touch his arms, his back and shoulders. Running my finger down his back to the small of his back and back up. Caressing his body in my hands. Feeling the warmth of his body.

He opens his eyes. Only the light from the bathroom was shining so I can see that he is awake.

"I'm sorry baby..did I wake you?" I asked him seductively smiling.

"Um well..I never really sleep but maybe four hours. And yes you did. But continue doing what you were doing. It feels nice." he said smiling.

"Umm ok." I moaned and continued rubbing his shoulders.

I climbed ontop of his back resting beteeen his legs and took her hands and rubbed them down from his shoulders to his ass. Messaging his Shoulders.

"Umm that feels so good!" he moaned.

"Uh huh I know." I said smiling. I continued massaging his back kissing it as I did so.

"Umm!" he moans.

I continue. When I  get  to his ass and rus all over it. Messaging it. Sticking my finger s in his ass and massaging it.

"Ummm ohhh shit!"

I part his ass and begins licking it all over inside and out.

"Ahh fuck!" He moans as i go deep inside.

"Umm humm..roll over!" I moan and tell him very seductively.

"Ohh!" he moans as I position myself between his legs.

I lean up. Kissing his lips. He can taste himself and sucked on my lips.

"Umm!" he moans as I continued.

Kissing his neck and shoulders. Rubbing them down. Taking my hands and rubbing his chest all the way down to his waist. Kissing as I went. Leaving trails of kisses on him. I took my tongue and licked around his nipples and popped them in and out of my mouth and sucking them gently.

"Ummm Jenna! Don't stop!"

I continued kissing his stomach and waist rubbing my hands all over him not wanting to miss any part.

When I came to his manhood. That big juciy fat piece of meat. All veiny and plump. Just begging for some attention standing straight up waiting to be sucked and licked and fucked.

He watched. Not saying a word. Not touchimg me. As I took him in my hands pumping slowly and gently.  I licked my lips before putting the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it and even got into the lil fold between the tip. Sucking the head gently and holding it tightly. Pumping slow and continued licking his shaft all over. Twisting, pumping and licking. Sticking him all the way in my mouth to my throat..sucking in as I sucked on him up and down.

He moaned and bucked his hips and hissed and was starting to sweat breathimg heavily.

"God damn Jenna! Uhh fuck!" he moans.

I continued licking him and sucking him never missing a beat. Up and down I go as he watched in pure delight an sexual desire.

Taking the tip and swirling the pre cum around it and the rest of it. Tasting the sticky sweetness of it all as I once more pushed him all the way back of my throat trying not to gag. But pushing through it. All the way down to his curly hairs. Bobbing up and down. He was growing inside my mouth and knew it wouldn't be much longer before he released inside of my mouth.

"Ohh god Jenna!yes yes yes uhhhhh fuck ahh yessssss!" He moaned as he came inside my mouth and I swalloed it all. Smiling and resting for a minute.

"Shit girl! You got some new skills there!" he said smiling and breathing heavily.

"Yup. Some more of Danny's charm. I saved just for you." I smiled and winked.

"Holy fuck!"

"You ready for the finaly?" I smiled.

"Fuck me right now!" He moaned. "Let me put a condom on first." He said grabbing one.

I got ontop of him and slowly made my way down. Moaming as I did so.

"Uhh umm yeah..!"

"Uh huh..!"

I slowly and mythically moved my hips grinding him slow at first and then just a little faster. He held onto my hips and moved with me. I put my  hands on his chest as my chest bouncing in his face.

"Uhh fuck yes!" He moans and grunts as he thrusted hard meet my pace.

"Umm uhh yesss..ahhhh uhhh Prince yes!!"

At this point he lets go my hips and I bounced straight up and down as the sound of him and I filled the bedroom that night.

He pumps and thrusts harder as it popped in and out of me as I giggled and moan playing with myself.

"Ohh fuck yes yes yes uhhh uhhh uhhh!" he moans thrusting harder and faster holding on to my hips again. As he kissed mr and fondled my breast in his mouth sucking each one and I bend back as he rubs my chest and stomach and he leans up to finger me as he pumps.

"Uhhh Prince god damn uhh shit I I ahhhhhh!!" I moan as  I cum and we keep going.

"I ain't done girl! push through it! Umm! Give it to me!" He said moaning and going faster.

He flipped me over on on back in one swift move. I moan and whine.

"Ohh god!"

He thrusted hard and fast not giving me time to think or react except to thrust his hips with my legs in the air and him laying on top of me holding my hands and thrusting deep.

"Ahh that's better!!" He moaned and grunted. Sweating and breathing heavy.

"Yeah yeah yeah..uhhh shit!"

His body glistend as the bed shook from the moving of our body's smacking together with heavy breathing and moans of pleasure.

"Fuck yeah uhhhh ahhh Shitttttt!!" he moans as he could feel himself about to let go.

"I I ahhh shitttt Prince!!" I moans as I came.

"Uhhh ahhhh uhhh fuck yes uhhhhh!"

"Ahh..!" he moans as he collapsed next to me.

"That was hot!" I said to him smiling

"Yes you doing all that before was especially nice touch. I enjoyed it very much. Got me hot!" He smiled as he layed flat on his back spread eagle tryin to catch his breath and cool off.

I laid on my back doing the same. But I had sheet over me.

"You need a ceiling fan in here." I laughed.

"Yes I've thought about that numerous times. I might do that finally." he laughed. "But it might ruin the mirrors."

"Do you really need them anymore?"

"Don't you want to watch?"

"Not always. I think a fan there would work better."

"Hmm Maybe." He shrugged.

We held eachother the rest of the night.

A/n Sorry for such short chapter.