🔞Chapter 20🔞

Her p.o.v.

Next morning I wake up streching.  Looked over at the table realizing that there were strawberrys and other fruits and whipped and chocolate. With some champagne. 

Was this here the whole time?

Prince came out of the bathroom after the shower and found me  sitting looking at it all.

"What s the matter baby?" He asked.

"Was this here yesterday  the whole time?" I asked.

"There was yes. But I had some fresh brought up. Why?"

"I dont remember seeing it. And I'm starving!"

"Ah cause I didn't give you time to see it. Remember?" He laughed.

"That is true." I laughed.

I stood up. Completely naked. Walked over to the trey and took some of the food.

"Baby..lay on the bed. I wanna give you something." he smiled.

"Ok..does it involve this?" I asked as I pointed to the tray.

"Umm humm." he nodded.

I layed on the bed as directed. He had a towel around his waist.He brought the tray on to the bed.

"What do you want first? Strawberrys? Chocolate? Whipped cream?"He asked me smiling seductively.

"You choose!" I said smiling.

"Ohh boy! Lets see!" He said eyes all big and dancing.

There was melted chocolate so he took his fingers and put them in the chocolate..smiled and got ready to put it on me.

He put his hands on my chest. Circuling my breats with his fingers and the chocolate.

"Ummm." I moaned as he ficked my nipples with his tongue. Popping them in and out of his mouth adding chocolate and whipped cream on top.

He slowly and seductively licked it all off of my chest. Moaning as he went.

"Umm Jenna!"

He licked it all off of me and stood up rubbed his self with chocolate and put it between my breasts. Fucking the middle of her breats. I sat up so I was squeezing my breasts between him and I was licking off the chocolate off his tip as it came close to my face. I put some whipped cream on it and he moved faster and I licked it up.

"Ahh fuck!" He moans as I started licking him and sucking the tip. I took him out of the middle of my breasts and put him in my mouth. Kissing it. Licking on it and popping the tip in and out of my mouth.

"Ahh shit girl!" He moans as I put him further down swallowing him all.  Bobbing my head up and down stroking with my other hand.

"Um umm umm." 

He puts his hands on my head and moved his hips with me.

"That's my girl! ahh fuck that dick with your mouth baby!suck it like no other!" he moans and hissed. 

I took him out of my mouth added some chocolate all over it and put it back in my mouth. Licking off the chocolate slowly. 

"Uhh uhhhhh fuck!" He moaned.

"You gomna cream baby?" I asked him seductively smiling.

"Keep licking and sucking dont stop!" He moaned.

I continues..licking the tip in a circular motion around and around moving my hands up and down his shaft as it throbs in my hand. I could tell he was almost there. Breathing heavily and moaning loudly. His stomach tensed. It twitches in my hand. Sweat forming on his forhead