🔞Chapter 5🔞

*More sex*

Her p.o.v.

We get dressed. And ready to leave.

"Prince. I think I should go home first amd change my clothes since these are from yesterday." I said to him laughing.

"Good point. Go head. Here take my card..and go shopping. I'll be here when you get back and you can show me what you got." he said to me handing her my credit card.

"Ok. I will be back." I said smiling and kissing him.

He kissed me back. Smiled and watched me leave.

I makes it back to my apartment. Danny is in the hall and says hi.

"Hey girl. You look like you doing the walk of shame. But you look happy. So I notice you didn't come home last night. What's up girl?" He asked smiling.

"Oh nothing. Just lost my virginty with my boss.  Took your advise. He was amazing!" I said smiling ear to ear.

"Awwe girl! That's awsome! I'm so happy for you!" He said happily clapping his hands excited.

"I know. I'm excited too. I gotta change and go on shoppimg spree thanks to him." I winked.

"Damn girl! He must really like you!"

"Oh my god! You should come with me! Help me pick out stuff. I'm new at this. Said I could get whatever I want. I was thinking some work clothes..and some sexy things." I smiled excitedly walking into the apartment. 

"Girl! You don't have to ask me twice! I'm with you! I will help you pick out some nice work things and some naughty things as well. I got you girl!" he said  walking in with.

"Ok just give me couple minutes to change and do some things and I will be ready to go."

"Ok i will wait here for you girl!" He said sitting on the couch.

"That's cool!" I shouted from the bedroom.

"So how was it?" Danny asked.

"Oh amazing. Very amazing." I said.

"So my advise and demo helped?"

"Oh yeah! He was in heaven with the blow job."

"That's good. Glad I could help you with that!"

"Yeah I really appreciate it."

"So you look like you got turned out!"

"Turned out?"

"Addicted,whipped,taken care of." he laughed.

"Oh yeah I'd say so!" I said laughing.

I came back out.
"So your addicted already huh?" He asked smiling

"Yeah. I guess. He eats me like a savage. I love that shit. Oh my god."

"So you think it's going to be more then a one time thing then?"

"I think so. So get used to not seeing me." I laughed.

"Girl..if you getting it then that's all that matters. "He said smiling.

"Ok lets go shopping!" I said grabbing my stuff and we both walked out.

We got into my car..listend to some music. Prince to be exact. And talking.

"So you're a Prince fan Jenna?" He asked smiling.

"Yup!"

I am now.