🔞Chapter 21🔞

**More sex**

His p.o.v.

We take our time washing eachother off. Making sure to get in between all the places that had chocolate hidden.

"There..is that better?" I asked her smiling as I finished wipping her clean.

"Yes I think that got it all. Here let me." she said taking the lofa from me and washing my areas.

"Ummm." I moan as she rubs my crotch area in circular motion.

"You like that don't you? Even without the sucking motions?" She asked smiling.

"Fuck yes!" I laughed.

"I see." She giggled. 

I reached my hand down  and starts to finger her.

"Come on. I just got clean baby." She smiled as she pulled my hand away.

"Now now. You're getting me all excited..it's my turn." I said putting my fingers back in.

We both now sitting on the floor of the shower with water running down them. She has her legs spread wide and i have my fingers all deep inside.

"Uhh fuck godddd!" she moans holding onto my shoulders.

"Baby..god ain't got nothing to do with this!" I chuckled and continued fingering her. 

She arched her back and screamed loudly my name over and over as she came over and over again. Breathing heavily and moaning loudly.

"Ahhh shitttt Prince! Eat me! I cant take it anymore!" She begged.

"Umm humm." I smiled, parted her lips and began to lick her insides over and over and over again.

She pushed my head further screaming my name and arching her back and moving her hips.

"Prince! Uhh shitttt..deeper!" She bagged grabbing my head with both hands as my eyes stairded up at her as she moans and begged.

I went faster with the licking and the flicking of his tounge. Sending her over the edge.

Her p.o.v.

Maybe it was the licking and the water pounding down on us but I found myself in a state of total bliss and felt high as a kite. Maybe it was the champagne in the morning. I don't but whatever it was it was more amazing then ever and I didn't want it to end.

"Ohh fuck! I think..ohh goddddd ahhh shitttt Prince!!" I screamed as I came even more then ususal. Legs shaking as I sat on the floor of the shower not able to move.

"You ok?" He asked after licking all he could.

"I think so. I feel so high right now..I don't ever want it to stop." I told him.

"It?"

"This..us..this whole damn thing!" I said.

"Jenna..it don't have to. We can do this all damn day if you want..I just need you to rest. And so do I." he laughed.

"That's not what I mean."

"Ok..then what do you mean?"

"Nothing..never mind."

"Ok..."

We get done in shower get dressed and I sit on the bed. He stands looking at me.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing..what do you have planned for today?"

"Jenna..tell me what's wrong baby." He begged.

"Prince.." I sighed.