🔞Chapter 8🔞

**More sex**

Her p.o.v.

We must have slept through the rest of that day cause when we woke up it was monday morning.

"Oh shit! Prince! It's 5 am! Monday morning! We have to work. I have to go home and get some clothes..oh god! Prince wake up!" I yelled.

"Damn girl I'm awake. You don't need to yell. I'm right here. Shit!. You have fucking clothes here remember? And a shower. Use it! God. Woman!" he scofted.

He's absolutely right.

I ran around looking for stuff and he sat up in the bed watching her run around the room like a chicken with its head cut off.  Rubbing his eyes..streching.

"Girl calm yo self. I'm your boss. We can be late. Once. Relax!" He said laying back down.

"Oh men." I scofted throwimg my hands up.

I got into the shower and got ready.

"Jesus Jenna! I don't know why you rushin..work is behind us. Not like we have a damn ride to get there. Will take 5 mins. Like I said I'm the boss. Your car still in parking lot. Hasn't moved since saturday. Who cares?" he said walking in the bathroom while I'm getting ready.

"I'm sorry. Prince. I like to look presentable for people and it takes work. Unlike a man who washes his balls combs his hair. Throws some close on and maybe some calone." I scofted.

"Excuse me? I wash my entire body thank you very much. I shave,trim and wear calonge,do my own make up..mind you..do my hair..on point I might add..and get dressed all in half hour." He said matter of factly.

"Oh boy! I shower,shave my pits, legs and other things as needed,do my hair,makeup,get dressed all in hour." I saud rolling my eyes.

"See there's your problem..you shave everything." he laughed.

"Oh you think your funny don't you?" I laughed.

"Clearly your laughing. So yes I am." he joked.

"Ah it's like we never changed." I say.

"We havent. Atleast I havent." He says.

"And what's that suppoed to mean?" I asked confused.

"You've change..as in. You're not a virgin anymore. You have a boyfriend now. And you're engaged all in the same weekend. Idk say that a huge change." he smirked.

"Good point!" I said laughing.

"Now get to work!" he said smacking my ass. And chuckling as he got into shower.

"Haha! Very funny."

"Hey you took all the hot water! No fair!" He pouted.

"Oops!" I laughed as I put the finising touches on my makeup.

"I hate cold showers!" He whined.

"Get used to it! I'm going to work. I will see you in a bit. Love ya!" I shouted as I left.

His p.o.v.

Yeah cold water huh? We shall see bout that one. I better be up first tomoroow or we showering together.

An hour later. We meet at work.

"Hello sir! Did you have a nice weekend?" I asked as i got his tea as he walked in.

"No not really..wow you look..different. Got a new man in your life or something girl?" he smirked.

"Nah not really." I said to him winking. "Why are we talking like this noones here but us?"

"Practice." He smirked.

"Ah I see." I nod.

He nodded and went to his office. I followed behind with his tea.

"Here you are sir..I mean Prince..I mean baby." I winked.

"Thank you Jenna..that will be all for now. I might need to fuck later so come back around 12 and we can have lunch." He winked and smiled.

"Haha very funny." I laughed.

"Remember..Sir." he said.

"I know how can I forget."

"Good."

"Still dont see why we have to keep it hush hush. But your the boss..boss. sir." I snickered walking off closing his door.

"Jenna! I heard that! You're right I am the boss. Baby I love you." he said through the door.

"Yeah me too!" I said smiling.

Sitting at my desk day dreaming.

Not about anything spific. Just things that have happened in the past three days that has changed my life firever.

I've gone from someone who had never been kissed..was a virgin and shy. To someome who lost her virginity,a boyfriend and engaged all in one weekend. To my boss of  eight years. Whom I has deep feeling for. We've changed eachothers lives just in one weekend.

So that is the definition of love. In my mind.

Love..that word. The little word that means so much.

Both of us have found. In eachother. Not expecting to.

A note: Short chapter. Sorry had a rough week.