🔞Chapter 24🔞

His p.o.v.

We finally land in Minneapolis and catch a limo home to Paisley.

Once there we get out of the limo amd I kiss the ground.

"Ah home sweet home!" I said standing up.

"Thats gross! then you expect me to kiss you with that mouth and let you lick me? Gross!" She said disgusted.

"Well..I don't know I guess. But I didn't physically kiss the pavement Jenna lighten up." I said to her laughing.

"Very funny." she said as we walked in the house. Bags in hand.

"Hey you go to your house and unpack..get everything you need. Then we can worry bout moving completely later. I promise baby." I said kissing her.

"Well alright. Are you sure?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. Just asking." She said sighing

"Whats the matter?" I asked her sitting on the bed.

"Don't want to leave..don't want to move. I'm scared." she said starting to tear up.

"Awwe baby. I know. Big steps you are taking..I realize that. But I'm here nothing to worry about." I said as she sobbed in my chest.

"I know..but I..I..don't know."

"Dont know what?"

"I w..wish I knew." She said between the tears.

"Girl. Your confusing the hell out of me." I laughed.

"I know I am myself too." She said sniffling trying not to laugh.

"Here. Lay down and rest. Long flight. Bet your jet legged. I kinda am." I said pulling the covers on the freshly made bed.

"Lay your head on the pillow..close your eyes and just relax. I will be right here next to you doing the same thing." I reassuringly said to her as she got comfy. And I did too.

"Thanks again..Prince." she says as her eyes flutter close.

"No big deal my love." I whispered.

We lay down for awhile. And wake up to the phone on the bedside table ringing.

"Hello?" 

"Prince! So I here your engaged now." the girl on the other end said.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked trying not to raise my voice and wake Jenna.

"You know who the fuck this is..playboy!" the voice said.

"Ah no I dont..why don't you tell me?" I asked starting to get pissed.

"Here let me remind you...ahhh shitttt Prince yes uhhhhh fuck me!" she said chuckling.

"Could you be more spific?" I asked her.

"You serious? Ok..you tied me up..fucked me in the ass and I brought my friend."

"Ohh! Andrea!" I chuckled

"Ah now you remember..yeah that was the best night of my fucking life..and my girls been asking bout you.." Andrea said.

"Your girlfriend has been asking about me? Really? That was like a year ago Andrea? Where have you been? Suprised your ass didn't crawl out the woodwork when Teri and Lina and the other one went off on me." I said trying to be quite.

"Yeah I heard Teri was pissed. Thought she was having your baby or something. But it's not. So she told me you had her old ring..and it was on Jenna's finger. How fucking tacky player!"