🔞Chapter 17🔞

**More sex**

His p.o.v.
I woke up in the middle of the night. Looking around trying to figure out where I was. Then remembered that I was in Hawaii with Jenna.

Ah shit. Thought I was trippin for a second.

I look over at her and she's dead asleep.

Good. Wore her ass out. Thats what I like to see. Doing my job right.

Now gotta figure out what to do. I ain't going back to sleep. Got my 4 hours. Humm. Guess I'll can watch her sleep. Get in hot tub alone or something.

I heard a faint moan from her. I looked over and she must have been dreamimg. She rolled over to my side opened her eyes. I was looking at her.

"What? Where are we? Why you looking at me like that?"

I chuckled. "Not sure if you are awake or dreaming. We in Hawaii remember? Go back to sleep my love."

She rolled back over on her side and went back to sleep.

Ok then.

I sat watching her sleep. Trying to decide what to do for that day. Looking at the fliers of places to go and things to do in Honolulu.

Humm..Luau,tour the city,bikeride,horseback ride on the beach. Hiking.

Horseback riding. Wonder how she feel about that? Wonder if she's ever been on a horse?

I ain't hiking with my knees.

My knees are bad for bikes anymore. Humm

Luau sounds nice. Private island. Humm.

I got it. Horseback riding on private island and Luau. Perfect. And very romantic.

I snuggled next to her putting my body against hers and watched her sleep. My dick semi hard I but didn't want to bother her as she had clearly had enough for one day.

Her p.o.v.

I woke up a few hours later with the sun shining in the room. I looked over at him laying on his side holding his dick in a way so that it didn't touch me as I slept.

Awwe he didn't want to wake me clearly.

I streched yawning. He opened his eyes looking at me.

"Oh sorry did I wake you?" I asked kissing him on the lips and smiling. Putting my hand on his dick.

"Girl you know that I don't sleep. I take lil naps." He said laughing.

"Really? Lil naps huh?" I asked jokingly as I took his dick and started stroking it in my hands up and down.

"Yes little naps..umm!"he moaned.

I started licking his head. Doing what I do best. Popping it in and out of my mouth.

"Ohh fuck girl!" he moaned.

I started pushing him all the way down to the back of my throat..moaning as I did. Sucking and bobbing my head up and down. As I looked up at him and his eyes were closed and he was moaning loudly.

"Ahhh shitttt!..ummm uhh yesss!" he hissed and moaned as he bucked his hips and breathing heavily.

"You gonna cum baby?" I asked seductively smiling.

"Keep going!" he moaned.

I put him back in my mouth swallowing him all the way down and licking him all over and back up to his head. Licking it all over with the pre cum forming and popping it in and out..stroking with my hands.