🔞Chapter 7🔞

**More sex**

His p.o.v

Next day. Sunday. We woke up with sun our eyes.

I wake up streching. Look around and find her sleeping on her side away from me.

Ahh perfect opportunity.

I snuggled next to her putting my semi hardness between her and I. I Start rubbing her back and kissing her neck.

"Ummm.."she moans as she looks into my eyes.

"Good morning sexy..I want you in the worst way." I whispered in her ear.

"Umm humm me too!" she moaned as I threw her leg up and enter from the side.

"This you will like. Just go with it." I whispered.

"Umm ok." she moaned nodding.

I slide myself closer for a better reach..laying behind her..I thrusted myself hard insde her and she let out a moan of pleasure.

"Ummm ohhh shit Prince!"

"Yeah..you like it don't you? Umm uhh uhhh!!" I asked between moans and grunting.

"Yes! Faster!" She begged as she held my hand in hers and moved her hips faster to match me.

"Uhh huh uhhhhh shit girl!" I moans as go faster and deeper.

"Fuck me..fuck me good!! Uhh yesssss Prince I love you!" She screamed as I went faster as the bed started to shake and the headboard hit the wall loudly.

"Ohh fuck Jenna! I love you so much will you merry me? Uhhh fuck Uhhh uhhhhh ahhh shitttt!" I moan loudly over the sound of the bed and the head board hitting the wall.

"Uhh huh yessssss...fuck yes! God Prince uhhhhh ahh ohhh!"

We comtinue the love making for 2 hours. By the time it was done she couldn't move at all. And either coukd I. Her legs shaking and breathimg heavily. Sweating and all sticky.

Laying next to eachother catching our breath and lay silently. Wondering what we really had just said 2 hours prior was out of pure bliss or real truly real feelings.

Her p.o.v.

Wait..did I agree to marry him? Was that a real purposal?

His p.o.v.

Uh what did I say? Did I ask her to marry me? Uh well..that wouldn't be so bad..would it? What am I crazy? I guess I'm really inlove wth her.

"Prince?" She asked finally.

"Yeah Jenna?"

"Did you ask me to marry you 2 hrs ago?"

"Yes..I'm sorry it slipped out. Too fast I know. I can't help it. You make me the happiest I've ever been. I don't want to lose that or you."

"I don't know what to say."

"You kinda already said yes.."

"Not really..it wasn't a real purposal." she laughed

"Oh it was.." I said getting up and getting a ring out of the table next to the bed. Sit up and so does she.

I look at her..she looks at me.

"Jenna..these 3 days have made me the happiest I have ever been in my whole damn life. You make me feel like a regular person. I don't want to lose you. Will you please marry me?" I asked her smiling with tears in my eyes.

"Uh well..um..of course I will. You have made me feel the best I've ever felt in my hole life. I don't ever want lose you. I love you Prince. Of course I will merry you!" She said with tears in her eyes.