🔞Chapter 22🔞

His p.o.v.

Well no more alcohol for this girl. Ever. She's going to have one hell of a hang over. Now what do I do with her?

I want to do something special for our last day here. But that look like it's not going to happen now. Ah damn. Romantic dinner in room with lobster and steak! And ring. And no alcohol. Yeah thats perfect.

Now I gotta figure out how to get her out of here. That's if she's not puking her head off in the morning. Guess I will play that by ear.

I watched her sleep. Chest rising and falling. Snoring like a trucker. I chuckled to himself. Guess she snores when she drunk.

So beautiful.  So special.  So sweet.
I'm so glad to have finally found my princess. 

"Prince?" She mumbled incoherently.

"Yeah Jenna..I'm still here."

"Thank you baby." She said.

"It's not a big deal really. Go back to sleep baby." I.told her kissing the back of her neck. She slept the rest of the night.

The morning comes and I never went to sleep.
I was wondering what the morning would hold for her. Sun peeking in through the curtins behind us.

It was about 730 am when she opened her eyes to me reading a book I found there.

"Well good morning sunshine..how are you?" I asked her smiling.

"Oh god. What happened ladt night?" She asked sitting up.

"Ah well you got a little drunk. And almost fell into hottub. I had to soak your drunk ass in cold water for awhile and then you fell asleep. Basically."

"Oh shit! Did I say some dumb shit?"

"Oh yeah! Called it Mr. happy. Called me Princey. I hate that." I laughed.

"Mr happy?"

Yeah I guess you named him I don't know."

"Awwe baby I'm sorry. I get a little crazy when I drink sometimes."

"Thanks for the warning." I laughed. "I'll keep that in mind for next time."

"So then what happened?"

"Nothing. You asked me to lay with you all night so I did. Nothing  happened."

"Ididn't  think it did. I just wondered cause iI heard  you get up a few times. Talking to yourself and you thoughtI couldn't  hear you."

"You heard me?"

"Yes. I think.I don't  know could have been dreaming." she said shaking her head.

"Ah i think you were. I did get up but that was to pee and did some cleaning up around here. Cause it was a mess. ButI don't  thinkI  was saying anything..singing or humming to myself maybe."

"Maybe that was it."

"Ok. So how do you feel?"

"Ok right now why?"

"Thoughtyou'd  haveva massive head ache.Don't  thinkI've  ever seen you consume that much before."

"No I don't right now. I drink here and there at home. Thought you knew that?"

"Only knew the few times.Don't  think we ever have."

"Ah well then i must have  been really waisted. From the way it sounds. Thank you for taking care of me.."

That's  what people inlove with eachother do for eachother. It was no trouble really."

A silence fell over the room.