•16•

**Before you read I posted another story on this page!! Check it out and tell me if you would like me to continue it! If I do continue it, it probably won't be for a while because I want to be a little farther along with this story before making a new one. If you tell me to continue it then I could be thinking of new idea and working on it low key while working on this one!

•16•

A light shake woke my up from my sleep. My eyes fluttered open only to see Odell standing over me with a plate in each hand. I smiled then sat up in bed. "You cooked for me?" he nodded then climbed in the bed next to me after handing down the plate to me. He rested his head on my shoulder then pecked my cheek. "I tried my best, but you know cooking isn't really my strong suit." I chuckled a little.  "It's the thought that counts." he smiled. I grabbed my fork then took a bite out of Odell's pancakes.

"Yep, definitely the thought." I forced myself to swallow the food I believed to be pancakes prior to eating it. He laughed then grabbed the plate out of my hand to set it on the nightstand beside his.

Odell wrapped me up in his arms which caused my head to rest on his chest. "That doesn't hurt?" I asked referring to his bandaged up stomach. "Naw, I don't even know why they want me to wear it, I feel fine." I shrugged. "Precaution, I guess." I suggested. He nodded, "But umm about last night." I sighed. I knew exactly where this was about to go.

I swear I love his stupid ass so much, but how could I possibly just let him back so easily. We can't just fuck and make all the problems float away. We used to deal with things like that over a year ago. I can definitely see how we've regressed over time. I really need to learn how to not give in so easily. A couple 'I'm sorry's and 'I love you's shouldn't be enough to get back in my pants. If he really wants this relationship then I need him to work for it. I know I told him a lot of stuff yesterday, but does that really count? We were both in a pretty personal situation.

"What about it?"

"C'mon Lana, what's this mean for us? We back on or.."

Odell Beckham Jr.

"C'mon Lana, what's this mean for us? We back on or.." last night had me all types of confused. I know it had been a while for the both of us so the sex part made sense, but as far as her saying all those things to me didn't. Maybe we both were in the moment. Maybe she doesn't really want a relationship. But I'm sick of playing the back and forth games. If she doesn't want me then I guess I'll just have to move on. But then again, if she tells me she needs more time I'll wait it out. But that's really not the answer I'm looking for.

"I want to be with you Odell, I just...I still feel like you and I have some work to do before we jump right back to the way things used to be." I nodded. Alright, I could respect that. I just need her to be a little more specific. "Things like what? Tell me and I'll change it."

"I really just need to know that I can trust you more, I have a lot of trouble with that. And I also really need to know that you take us as serious as I take us." these demands were becoming a little repetitive for me. I've made mistakes and all I can really do is apologize. At least until she lets me show her different. "How are you going to be able to know if you can trust me if you don't give me a chance? I've apologized, so let me show you." she looked down and sighed. "I know, I'm just afraid of being hurt again."

I sat up and and sighed. "Listen, I know I did wrong, but I love you. I miss you and I want nothing more than to be with you. But it's either you goin' to forgive me so we can move on together or we both move on, but by ourselves." she looked at me like she was confused. "What? Are you giving me an ultimatum?"

I looked down then shrugged. I know it may have seemed bad, but it was getting to the point where I don't know what else to do. I swear on everything I love her, but at this point I'm getting sick of having to apologize everything thirty seconds. It's either she lets me know that she forgives me or we both move on. I don't think she'll be satisfied until she sees me with another girl.

"I don't want it to seem like that, but I don't know what else to do. I miss you and I want you, but you keep making excuses for us not to be together."

"I'm not making excuses, I just need to make sure-"

"How are you going to make sure of anything if you don't give me a chance?"

She sighed heavily then put her hands over her face. I sighed then grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to me. "Listen, I love you. Just please give me the opportunity to make things work. You'll see a change babe, I swear." the both of us grew silent for a moment. Then I saw a small smile appear on her face. "Only if we agree to take things slow."

A sudden bomb of happiness exploded inside of me as I heard those words leave her mouth. It wasn't an exact yes, but it was enough. Enough to make me smile at least. I guess this is my chance to make things work. This is probably my last chance so I have to make sure I don't blow it. That means no more dumb shit. I can easily do that. It was a slip up with Sasha, but her and I haven't spoke ever since the kiss. I've been doing my best to avoid her while I wasn't with Lana, so now that I am it'll be even easier.

"So no more girl Odell, right?" I nodded then peck her on the lips

"Only you, c'mon, I want to go out and celebrate." she giggled.

"Celebrate what?"

"Us."
-
How cute. 😊Agree with what Odell was thinking?🤔 Think Alana should have still turn him down? Think Odell really would have gotten wit another girl if she did?🤔🤔