•25•

•25•

It was about nine in the morning and Odell was already out the house. I assumed he was on his morning run. I was going to make myself something to eat, but almost every single one of his dishes were laying in the sink. He should really hire a maid if he's not going to clean up after himself. While washing the dishes, I heard my phone begin to buzz. I had got a text message, just didn't know who it was from. "I'm back!" I heard Odell's voice call from the front door. "I'm in the kitchen!" I called back. Odell came in with a couple bags in his hand and a cup holder with coffee in it. He sat the stuff down on the counter then wrapped me up in his arms. "Did you get me breakfast?" I asked. He nodded then placed his head on my shoulder. I smiled then kissed him on the forehead. "Thank you." he shrugged. "Anything for y'all."

I don't think our entire reason for seeing a doctor on Wednesday is finding out if I'm pregnant or not. I think it's just to triple check. As far as him and I are concerned, there is most definitely a baby on its way. My only problem knowing when's the best time to tell everyone. With the exception of Shannon and Sierra, Crystal is the only one that actually knows that I'm pregnant. Odell's family would have to know and so would mine. The thought of telling my brothers stressed me out.

"What's the plans for today mommy?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes. "I have no clue."

"I'm down for anything, how about we go to the mall and pick up some stuff for the baby." I squinted my eyes at him. "Umm, you do realize that I'm only like 7 minutes pregnant?" he chuckled. "Never hurts to be prepared." I smiled then grabbed his hands. "You really are excited about this?" I watched him shrug. "Are you not excited?" I shook my head. "It's not that I'm not excited, it's just...I don't really know how I feel."

This was all a new feeling for me. It was like a mix between fear and happiness balled into one. I didn't really understand it or know how to show my emotion towards it. It did make me happy to see and how he felt about the whole situation though.

"I think we should go to the mall and if we don't get anything for this 7 minuet old baby then you should at least let me spoil you today. After we should probably get some lunch. And maybe after I get home from practice you would let me treat you to dinner." I nodded. "Okay, I guess I'll go hop in the show-" my phone began to ring. "Who is it?" Odell asked me. I shrugged then picked up the phone. The number wasn't saved. I answered it then put it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Alana?"

"This is she, but who is this?"

"It's me..Milo."

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Oh, umm...hi Milo." she spoke in the phone nervously, not breaking eye contact with me. I was a little caught off guard. "Put it on speaker." I said loud enough for her to hear, but quiet enough for him not to hear. She nodded then placed the phone in front of the both of us. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yea, actually I was calling you to find out how you still felt the idea for the photoshoot I had mentioned to you a couple weeks ago." she was about to open her mouth, but I snatched the phone from her. Initially, I planned on threatening to commit homicide on his ass but instead I decided to calmly tell him to leave Alana the hell alone. "Milo, wassup? How you been?"

"Odell? Wassup bro? How you feelin'? I know yesterday wasn't your best performance, but trust me I know how it feels to be a little intimidated by another team." I chuckled. Okay so he was definitely trying to be smart. "Norman never intimidates me."

"You sure brotha? Looked like he did yesterday."

"I'm not finished with him, don't worry about it. I think you have bigger issues to worry about."

"Umm actually I don't think I do...do I?"

"Yea..you need to worry how you goin' to keep me from beating your ass for callin' my girl." I heard him chuckle from the other end of the phone, but I didn't know what was so funny. "Odell please-." Alana started reaching for her phone, but I swatted her hand away. "Hey bro, I didn't want any problems. It's all business."

"You and my girlfriend have no business so I don't understand why you need to contact her for any reason." she sighed then buried her head in her hands. "You okay Odell? You seem a little threatened."

"Why would I be threatened?"

"You tell me. You seem a little hostile."

"And you seem like you wanna fight."

"Hey man, calm down. I apologize if you feel like I've disrespected you in any way. That wasn't my intent today. I just called to see if Alana was up to make a little money."

"Why would my girlfriend need to make money with you? She has me for that." Alana came closer to me then wrapped her arms around my waist. "Can you please just hang up the phone? Don't argue with him." she whispered. I ignored her. "If there a problem Odell then please let me make it up to you."

"And how are you going to do that?"

"How about I treat the four of us to dinner. You, me, Alana, and Sasha...you're familiar with Sasha, right?" I looked down at Alana, who had a small frown on her face. Now he's playing games with me and I didn't appreciate it. "Don't call this phone again." I hung up then handed her the cell phone back. "Block his ass on everything. And if I catch his number ever come across your phone again I'm going to snap his neck."
-
Someone's a little upset😥. You guys think Odell should have been that angry? Or was he overreacting? 🤔 Let me know.

Honestly can't wait for summer months to kick in so I can type for you guys all damn day😫. I missed you all so much!😘😘