•22•

•22•

My heart was racing as I sat on the toilet seat top. Pregnant? Me? This can't be happening now. Out of all the shit that's happened on top of everything now this is the worst possible time to be thinking about a baby. I had to think about what I was going to do next, but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. I was in shock. I was in disbelief and I was terrified. "I-I..." I muttered. I couldn't even speak. "Hey, chill out. The second test might give us a different result." I sighed then shook my head. The first test came back positive. I was pregnant three minutes ago and I'm pregnant now. The second test wasn't going to do anything, but reassure me I was screwed. I put my head in my hands then began to sigh. "This cannot be real." I mumbled to myself. "Here look, timers up." Crystal said. I rolled my eyes then grabbed the second test off the wink. Just like I said before.

Positive.

I let a tear fall down my face as I began to think about everything hitting me all at once. "Crystal I can't...I can't have a baby." she came over and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed on her shoulder and held on to her for dear life. "Listen, I know exactly how you feel. I know exactly what you're going through." I had to stop and remember that Crystal and Sean had similar situation last year. But I had all faith they would fix it. Odell and I..not so much. "C'mon," she grabbed my hand then pulled me into my bedroom. We took a seat on the bed and cried some more. She sat besides and comforted me. "It's okay Lana."

"Who should I tell first?"

"Odell of course."

"When should I tell him?"

"As soon as possible."

I shrugged then sighed. Odell doesn't want to speak to me right now. I just blew up on him over the phone. Right now I was still upset at the fact that he left for a week and thought it was cool to not give me even a phone call, but currently we had bigger fish to fry. Maybe I should give him a call so we could work something out before I tell him. "Can you grab my phone?" I asked her. She nodded then walked over to the dresser. She tossed me the phone and I caught it. After a couple deep breaths I called him. I put the phone on speaker. It rang for a couple seconds then went to voicemail. I looked at Crystal for what to do next.

"Try it again."

I did that then redialed him. Just like before, after a couple rings wit went to voicemail. I grew a little frustrated then hit the redial button one more time. This time it didn't ring..just straight to voicemail. Okay so I've established that he sees I'm trying to reach him. Maybe I should give him his space. We kinda did just get into an argument. This entire week was nothing, but me chasing after him. If he really wanted to speak then he would. I threw the phone to the side. "Hey, it's not the end of the world." Crystal assured me. "This could be a whole lot easier if he'd stop acting like a damn kindergartener, but once he knows then I have faith his get his act together."

I really hoped she was right, but what if he didn't? What if a baby wasn't enough to get him to act right? I'm scared to death, but I know for a fact I would feel so much more comfortable knowing he accepted this for what it is. It would help me process this a whole lot easier knowing for sure he would be there for me. But since I had Crystal here, I might as well ask some questions. "How did Sean react when you told him?" she giggled. "He passed out."

I rolled my eyes then chuckled. "But he was excited once we really started talking about everything. I don't think it had even been an hour and a half since I told him and he was already picking out names."

That was sweet, but I think knowing her view would ease the burden a little more too. "How did you react though?" she sighed. "I was terrified," she blurted out honestly. "But if you give it time, you'll never want to imagine life without her...or him." I saw a small smile crack her face which made me smile also. Then both of our attentions turned towards my bedroom door. Inside came a whining Jordyn rubbing her eyes. "C'mere pumpkin head." she walked over to her mommy then stretched her arms up in the air making Crystal pick her up.

Maybe this wouldn't be a burden. Maybe this would be a blessing.

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Thanks again for driving me to the airport." he chuckled then shrugged. "Yea man no problem, ya phone blowing up. You sure you don't want to answer that?" I shrugged then looked out the window. "Trouble in paradise?" he asked he jokingly. Jarvis never really took much serious.

"Yea man, she just blew up on me for nothing. And now watch. She gon' cry a little bit then expect me to apologize and then when I don't she gon' cry some more..I don't have time for it."

"Well what she upset about?"

"That I'm down here. She mad because I didn't call her and tell her that I was coming to Florida. She thinks I'm somewhere laid up with another bitch."

That's the only issue I have with Alana. There absolutely no trust. And I know I'm hundred percent positive that I'm the cause of that, but damn. If she don't trust me then she needs to just leave because I can't deal with the constant worrying. The only reason I'm here is to talk to Juice. After hearing what Jordan had to say last week in the restaurant, I know for sure that I hadn't been a good friend to someone who had my back through everything. I acknowledged that a good while ago, but I didn't do much to fix it. So I made sure that this week I fixed it. And it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. There wasn't much yelling or arguing. Just some talking and apologizing.

Jarvis rolled his eyes at me. "Why you ain't tell her?" he asked. I shrugged. "I didn't tell anyone. It wasn't anything personal against her."

"Okay, but if you don't tell her that. She's not going to know. You should have called her. If she's going to be your girl than y'all gotta communicate. Call her back." Jarvis was probably right, but I didn't feel like talking to her right now. I was getting sick of the constant distrust. "I don't know, I'm always getting accused of stuff that I don't do now."

"Is the thing with Tasha the only time you fucked up?" she questioned. I nodded...but then found myself shaking my head. "Well I mean Tasha was the only girl I fucked. I kissed another girl, but that was like over a month ago. I've been busting my ass for over a year to get things back to the right spot, but it's never good enough for her. After the kiss, you almost killing me on the field was the only thing that made her talk to me again after weeks of ignoring me." Juice chuckled.

"You're welcome. But for real O, talk to her man. You and I both know you would be pissed if she went away for a week and didn't tell you anything." I shrugged. He's right, but I'll have to do it later. I can't talk and not get worked up at the moment.
-
How do you guys feel about him reconciling with Jarvis? Should Jarvis trust him?🤔  How do you guys want Odell to react to the news? How do you think he'll react? What do you think about Alana being pregnant? Good timing or bad timing?🤔🤔

I missed you guys and I tried to get this out to you as soon as I could. As the fourth quarter approaching they're loading even more work on me😩 but fourth quarter means summer😏 which means free time😏 which means chapters!!! AND NEW STORY!!! CHECK THAT OUT!!! Broken and Mislead and tell me if I should keep continuing it. I want to keep writing even after this story is done so I've started the two next projects now! Lemme now about the one I uploaded already. Love you 😘