Siriumptious Optima Black

"Sirius."

He groaned.

"Siriamus Oscar Black, my love, my darrrrling! My pet! My love!!! Wake up or I'll fling myself from the astronomy tower." Lily Evans took hold of Sirius's shoulder. "Sirithomy Oblong Black! Wake up!" She shook him. "Siri-iri-iri-umm-mus!" She smirked to herself at how completely evil she was being.

"No. Go away Peter."

"Peter?" Lily paused, then said, "I should hex you for that. I sound nothing like Peter, you great buffoon."

Sirius groaned as she rolled him onto his back and the early morning sunlight blasted his eyeballs. He covered his face with his hands, "No."

"Yes," Lily said. She was leaning over Remus's bed - which she thought was Sirius's because that's what he'd told her the night before. She'd slept, sitting on the floor beside the bed, for exactly one and a half hours while Sirius Black snorted and snuffled his way to sleep, his limbs hanging precariously over the edges of the too-small bed. "It's time to get up."

"I'm too hung over to get up."

"Should've thought of that before you drank, huh?"

"Nooo. Sleep. Go away."

"I already went and took a shower and changed into my uniform. It's Thursday, Sirius, you have classes. It's breakfast time and you'll be wanting to put something in that stomach of yours before we go to class..."

"Ferfuckssakes Evans, the lads usually let me sleep."

"And you wonder why your grades are poor."

Sirius groaned, "Go away."

"No. We've worked too hard on your Potions lessons to toss everything away on account of you binging an entire bottle of Firewhiskey and hanging a flag on the pinnacle of the school."

Sirius's eyes squinted open at her. She was framed by the evil sunlight coming in the window. "Did we really, actually do that, then? I thought I might have dreamt it."

"Nope. We really, actually did that."

"Bloody hell."

"Yeah. I'm sure McGonagall is looking for you."

"Pretty sure that I'm booked solid with detentions through next term," Sirius murmured. "I'll have my people call her people."

"Come along, Sirius," Lily said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him to a sitting position. "I've got you a glass of water and some aspirin..."

"Aspirin?" his voice was confused.

"Muggle medicine," Lily said, "It'll help your headache."

He stared at her for a long moment as she dumped the aspirin pills into his palm and picked up a glass of water from the nightstand, pushing it into his hand, and then turned around. "Now... let's get you changed..." she lifted the lid of the trunk at the foot of the bed and paused, staring into it. "This is Remus's things."

"Yes. This is Remus's bed. Technically." Sirius looked down at the pills, turning them in his palm reluctantly. "Mine is the far one. Over there. I sort of moved in over here. 'Til last month, my bed hadn't been touched at all. I missed him so ... so I slept here last night 'til I had a nightmare and --" he paused. "Well, that's when the drinking started and... you know the rest better than I do from there."