Chapter Five- Everyone Hates Logan

^^ Blake Blackwood aka Blondie

Chapter Five- Everyone Hates Logan

Lilith

"What did you say?" I snapped while looking over at the Blackwood's. The Blackwood boys were very exclusive. They hung out with each other yet, they still spoke to people outside of their pack. We mostly hung out with people from our pack because we lived with them, it was just easier and more comfortable this way.

However, that being said, no one really got in the way of the Blackwood boys, steering clear of their ways and how they did things. No one wanted to be on their bad side. But gods, they were attractive.

"The new girl? You didn't hear, gorgeous? She's hot." Finn said with a smirk and I gave him a look while scoffing at his comment. I had missed this week of school due to my older brother being married. It was a big ordeal that involved a destination wedding; it was a nice break. My brother's mate was a nice woman, gorgeous and loved coming shopping with me. She was like my sister, and now it was official.

"Hiya friends!" A voice said smacking the locker next to us and I frowned while turning, ready to lose my shit on whoever did it. However, when I turned my eyes practically bulged from my head and my mouth dropped.

Even with her dyed hair and different look; she still had the exact same facial features that we both shared. I have to say, I never thought I would see her ever again. Mom and dad cried for weeks as they sent out search parties; big sis was always good at hiding in the background.

Johnny

"She's not making this easy." I sighed as Logan strode on by to go right to Lilith. Her baggy jeans with holes showed her the skin on her legs. She constantly wore oversize clothing but it suited her, she always looked comfortable. Half of her blue hair was tied into a high ponytail and she flicked it over her shoulder while slamming the locker next to Lilith and Melody.

"Hiya friends!" She said excitedly and a couple of people in the hallway looked over while trying not to be too obvious. A good fight would liven up the place a bit. We didn't care, we watched and waited for how this would play out.

"Logan!" Melody squeaked. Poor Mel, she didn't have the strongest backbone around. Lilith had her following her heels and kept her on her toes all the time. I felt bad for her, she had nothing in common with the other girls. Melody was a band girl, she played instruments, participated in the school play and did everything that involved the band. None of the other Youngblood's did.

"No way." Lilith said folding her arms and looking Logan up and down. She had a surprised look on her face as she took in her appearance.

"Hey baby si-" Logan began but Lilith cut her off before she could even finish her sentence.

"Get the hell out of here you slut." Lilith warned and we moved to the side to see both of their facial expressions and I watched as Finn and Blondie began recording it on their phone. I was focused on Logan's face, it had twisted up in pure anger as she stared at her. Logan stepped forward so that they were inches a part and Lilith swallowed.

"Don't interrupt me again, Youngblood." Logan threatened. Lilith had a slight look of fear cross her eyes as Logan looked at her. She then looked away and focused her attention on Melody, the glare on her face vanishing and instead a contagious and innocent smile appearing.

"Hey best friend! Did you miss me?" Logan asked Melody excitedly.

"H-hey Logan, h-how are you?" Melody stuttered, like I said, the poor kid didn't have a backbone, she was like a quiet little mouse.

"I'm excellent. In and out of foster homes, the first shift without my family and my fucking best friend snaking me and turning against me." She said growling the last part while slamming her hand beside her head, Logan placed her hand on her hip and leaned forward and Melody began to slightly shake in fear as she looked at her.

"Oh that's right, Mel. Thought I would forget the day you turned your back on me? The day you called me a slut?" She grinned, but Logan slightly flexed her jaw as they recalled the event.

"L-Logan I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean it." Melody whispered.

"Oh my god, Mel! Don't wet your pants, doll. I'm just excited to see you. You're best friends with Lilith now? Good for you! I guess being friends with a real person wasn't good enough, right?" She laughed stepping back and slapping Melody's shoulder a little harder than necessary and Melody faltered a bit, holding onto her books as they almost slipped from her grasp.

"Lily!" Logan smiled turning her attention to her. Lilith looked her up and down and Melody shifted towards us.

"Need to change your pants Mel?" Finn grinned and she frowned at him.

"Shut up." She mumbled looking to the floor.

"You still kissing girls' boyfriends?" Lilith asked and I raised an eyebrow and I felt my chest ache at the thought of Logan kissing other guys. I frowned confused while moving my head to the side slightly at the feeling.

"Don't start the conversation like that... It's not very nice." Logan pouted.

"Are you insane? What happened to you?" Lilith asked and Logan laughed lightly, but that all changed in a second when she shoved her back into the lockers and Lilith looked at her as Logan placed her hands by either side of her head.

"You did this to me, always being mommy and daddy's perfect little girl. With your fucking blue eyes and blond hair, your cheerleading and stupid president bullshit! You made me this way by taking the side of that prick." She growled, her shoulders were tense and you could see the canines slightly protrude over her bottom lip, Logan was seriously pissed. Some of the students egged them on, wanting them to fight.

"Logan! Let me go!" Lilith said uncomfortably and Logan smiled and stood back while dusting off her shoulders.

"Oh I'm not going to hurt you yet, Lil. Just wait...I'm not ready." She said smoothing down her hair and making sure it was in place. Logan then took a step back and gave her an innocent smile while pulling out the pink tin that held her cigarettes and she placed it behind her ear. 

"Tell the Youngblood's I said "Hi", doll." She smiled while patting her cheek and then turning and walking towards the entrance of the school.