Chapter Fifty-three- After Prom

Logan

"Why the fuck did you all do this to me?" I grumbled while walking up to the stage. Some girl tried to place a crown on my head but I stopped her.

"I don't know who you are, don't touch me." I said taking it from her. I placed it on my head and somebody put a sash around me and gave me flowers. I stared out into the audience as everyone clapped for me.

"Way to go baby girl!" Sam screamed.

"Congratulations to your prom queen, Logan Everton. Now for our prom king..." She began reading off the ballot. I tried to leave the stage but one girl grabbed my arm and pulled me back. So, I tried shuffling off secretly but she grabbed me again and held me still.

"Keith Youngblood!" She said. People clapped but there was no sign of Keith. It went quiet as people looked for him.

"Fuck Keith!" Blondie yelled out and a bunch of people laughed including me. The girl holding the microphone became flustered and she forced a fake and awkward laugh.

"Alright, then our runner up...Samuel Silverstone!" She said. People clapped and I cheered as Sammy walked up. He stood next to me and smiled.

"We came to this school for one year and now we are royalty." He laughed.

"I was already royalty Sammy boy." I smirked.

"Is Johnny going to beat me up because we have to dance now?" He asked while we walked down.

"He can have Finn for a bit." I shrugged as I placed my stuff down.

"Congrats, pretty girl." Johnny said twirling me around and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks, although I have to go dance with my man so I will catch you later, baby." I said patting his chest.

"What?" Finn asked while biting into a cake pop that they gave us.

"Sorry, you'll have to be with Johnny for a while." Sammy apologized.

"Oh, I will get right on that. I'm sure Johnny would love a nice blow job from me, eh?" He asked sarcastically.

"Maybe, you don't know until you try, Finny." I said snatching Sam's hand. We went onto the floor and Sam placed his hand on my waist and held onto my hand.

"Are you excited for the after party? Finn was telling me that it was going to be huge." He said.

"Yea, but they are going to have a lot to clean up tomorrow." I sighed.

"It shouldn't be too bad. The Youngblood's and the Field's aren't welcome. We may have another replay of hot, fit guys wrestling each other on the pavement and getting all dirty and sweaty." He said staring off into space and I laughed while lightly slapping his cheek.

"If you get a boner while dancing with me, Johnny might fight you. Maybe Finn too." I giggled.

"Nah, they love me. Who else provides them with entertainment when you're not there?" He asked.

"Sammy what are we going to do next year? What if Johnny and Finn want us to move into the Blackwood Estate?" I asked.

"I don't know if I am ready to leave Jake and Dean yet. I haven't even seen Jake play. Apparently his band members are hot according to Dean." He shrugged. I couldn't help but laugh. Literally, Sam was the best brother anyone could ask for.

"I don't know if I am either. Like I haven't even forgiven my real parents yet. We spoke after I was in the hospital and they respect my decision to remain with Dean and Jake. But, I feel like I should have dinner or something soon."

"Are you scared of having dinner with them? I could come."

"I was thinking maybe you, Johnny and I could go? I don't know if Jake and Dean should go. I mean I don't know..." I sighed trailing off. The song ended and we walked back to the table.

"Don't think about it now. Let's go get drunk." He said.

--------------------

I changed into a pair of leggings and a hoodie before jogging back out to Johnny and the guys. I got in while Finn, Sam and Ryan sat in the backseat. Blondie and Lilith were already at the house getting everything ready.

"You look tired." Johnny noted as we drove.

"She better not be, because I'm not tired." Sam warned.

"Don't worry Sam. Once I start dancing and talking, I'll be fine." I assured while brushing him off. Once we got to the boys' house we went inside and I followed Johnny upstairs as he was changing. He took off his suit jacket and noticed the scruffs on it and tossed it into the garbage.

"Okay, not like that is an expensive jacket." I laughed. He smiled and took off his bloodied and tattered shirt and did the same. He stood in the mirror fixing his hair and I stood next to him pulling down my sweater to reveal my tattoo.

"Oh my God, twins." I whispered while standing next to him and he just looked down at me like I was insane. He moved to stand behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. He shut his eyes for a few moments and I lightly ran my hands over his clasped ones.

"And you said I'm tired." I whispered.

"I'm not tired. I am just basking in the silence for a few moments. My mate is here and no one else is here and it is quiet and peaceful." He murmured while keeping his eyes shut.

"You're stressed again?" I asked becoming worried and a smile came on his face and he shushed me.

"No, your heart is beating so fast, calm down. You're not supposed to be stressed." He said and I turned around and leaned against the counter and placed my hands on his chest.

"I'm not stressed." I assured.

"Good. I got you something." He said and I raised my eyebrows and laughed.

"How do you go from stress to presents?" I asked as he went over to his bed side table.

"If it's condoms or something I will kill you." I said.

"Close your eyes." He ordered coming back over. I shut my eyes and he moved my hand to hold it out. Something light was placed into my hands and I felt the velvety box. I opened my eyes and opened the black box to reveal a silver chain with a tiny teal heart on it.

"So cute." I whispered picking it up. He took it from my hands and clasped it around my neck.

"It's not my birthday, it's not Valentine's day, it's not Christmas..." I began.

"I had ordered it back while you were in the hospital. The heart was originally pink but I told them that teal was your favourite colour. It just came in a few days ago." He said lightly touching the heart. I smiled and dove at him, wrapping my arms tightly around his torso. If this man ever left me I don't know what I would do. I have fallen completely and utterly in love with Johnny Blackwood.