Chapter Twenty-five- Looking Pretty

Logan

"Sam, what am I wearing?" I grumbled stepping out of my bathroom. Jake and Dean were using both cars today because Jake had a gig somewhere and was practicing all day and Dean worked at a law firm and he was gone every day and some nights, he came home late. So. Sam came by my house this morning and he was currently laying on my bed. I had listened to his request and put on a dress he picked out. Jake and Dean got me a few dresses and I hadn't worn any. Until now.

The dress was a bit shorter than I expected, I would probably get dress coded. But, the top was a black turtleneck with a dress over top, the black turtleneck and maroon dress somehow didn't clash with my hair and I had convinced Sam to let me wear my Converse. At least I put on a newer pair.

"Oh my God, you're a girl?" Sam teased and I rolled my eyes at him, grabbing the box of tissues near me and chucking it at him.

"Can't I just wear a pair of shorts? They show my legs just as much." I said gesturing to my closet and I wandered over to the mirror and looked at myself and Sam reached forward and smacked my thigh.

"Easy access." He said grinning crazily and I narrowed my eyes at him and turned to punch him, but he moved from my grasp and flipped on my bed, landing on the other side with a loud thud.

"Sammy!" I gasped and his head shot up and he rubbed it gingerly.

"Ow..." He muttered and I couldn't stop the laugh that left my mouth. I grabbed my bag and tossed his at him and he caught it with ease.

We both went downstairs to go out to his car. I made Sam very aware of what had happened at the party with Johnny, just as he made me aware of what happened with him and Finn and now, according to Sam, I needed to step up my game. I thought he was referring to sex, but now I realized he was talking about my wardrobe.

What an ass.

Johnny

"-I had her clothes off, I went down on her and then she just stopped and said wait I can't do this." Blondie explained and we all collectively laughed at him and he flipped us off while rolling his eyes. Poor Blondie, the guy was always sure of himself and to see him down like this had us surprised.

"So, what? She just decided she wasn't down to fuck anymore?" Finn laughed and Blondie sighed while shaking his head, completely confused.

"I don't know she just sat up and said I can't have sex with you and then she started picking up her clothes. I asked her what's up and she said she can't have sex with an omega." He sighed, that didn't bother him though. Blondie had constant ridicule at school for being an omega. When he was with either one of us, no one said shit and if we found out about it, there was hell to pay. Blondie was our brother, didn't matter if he was an omega or a fucking alien.

"I swore she's just a regular. Like, she's not even a beta or anything. Lo and her brothers are but not her. So, who the fuck is she judging?" Ryan said confused and Blondie nodded.

"Exactly. So why the fuck does it matter? I fucked April and she was a beta and she had no issue with it." Blondie said while holding out his hands and we all thought about it for a few minutes before Finn began laughing again.

"I knew you wouldn't get into Lilith's pants." He laughed and Blondie went to swing at him and Finn dodged it easily, getting ready to go at him.

"Blake." Someone called and we turned watching Keith, Jeremy and a few other Youngblood's walk forward. Their posture and tone set something off and I narrowed my eyes and tossed down my cigarette and stepped forward. I blew a cloud of smoke and Jeremy waved the air while narrowing his eyes at me.

"What do you want, Keith?" I asked as he stepped up. I was taller than him and he just laughed and shook his head.

"Is your name Blake?" He asked.

"No, but I am asking you a question, Keith." I said narrowing my eyes. I couldn't stand this guy. Keith Youngblood and I never got along and after finding out what he did to my mate, I wanted to literally tear out his throat and hang it up like holiday lights.

"Listen, Blackwood. I just have to talk to your little omega over there." He said looking at Blake and pointing to him.

"You honestly think I would let you talk to him alone? Him and all your little pack members? Do you think I'm a fucking idiot, Keith?" I asked calmly, I could feel it though, one move and I was ready to kick his teeth in and have him eating from a straw for the rest of his life.

"Back the fuck off, Johnny. I have to teach your little mutt some manners. That you shouldn't fuck with someone else's girl." He said glaring at Blake. Blake laughed and threw his head back and I said nothing. 

"I didn't even fuck her. I went down on her and made her come better than you can but that's it." Blondie grinned and I couldn't help but laugh and I took a deep breath.

"There you go, Keith." I smirked and his jaw tensed.

"Boys, what's going on?" Keith looked away but I didn't. I eyed every one of his little pack mates down and they all glared at me and Blondie. I knew how Keith played, he wouldn't play fair and that wasn't flying with me.

"God damn..." Keith whispered smirking.

"Looking good, Youngblood." Jeremy smirked and I rolled my eyes, guaranteed it was Lilith or one of the other girls.

"Why don't you come on back to our pack, Lo? I'll treat you right this time, better than this fuck." Keith said and I blinked once and glanced over and my eyes landed on Logan, her teal hair was down in it's loose waves with two pieces braided back from her face. She had on a black turtleneck and this tight little dress over top, the dress stopped mid-thigh with two very small slits on either thigh, making her thighs look bigger and that much more grabbable. She looked good enough to eat, I could devour her right now in front of everyone and feel no ways. I loved her oversized clothes, she always looked good in them and anything she did could make my dick stir but now it was throbbing to be inside of her.

But...that quickly left once it clicked that both Jeremy and Keith were talking about Logan. My mate. My girl.

Without thinking, I felt my canines poke at the inside of my lip and I grabbed Keith by his ugly lettermen collar and slammed him into the trunk of my car, not caring if I made a dent. His ugly face just grinned at me, knowing he got a reaction out of me.

"How about I teach you some manners, Keith? How about you stop talking about my mate?" I asked and he smirked and pushed me off of him.

"What? About how I was her first kiss? How she originally wanted to fuck me and not you?" He asked and Logan laughed.

"You thinking a little highly of yourself Keith." Logan said and I knew she was smirking and ready to fight anyone, even in a tight little dress.

"Or how about the fact that your mate is a little slut and a troll?" He asked and without thinking - again - I tackled Keith to the car, this time I for sure left a dent and I couldn't even count the amount of times my fist hit his face. I was ready to leave his head one big, bloody pile and move on with my day. The shit he said about Logan got on my last fucking nerve and I wanted to kill him for it.

Finn grabbed me off, I could just tell that it was him by the tattoos and single bracelet on his arm and Logan popped up in front of me with her eyes narrowed at me as Finn let me go.

"You get suspended and I will kick your ass, also I can fight my own battles." She muttered and I looked at her once before looking at a smirking Keith as he pulled himself up, this guy was asking for it.

"And you." She said pointing a finger at him and walking up to him and Keith smirked down at her and I clenched my fists tightly.

"Were you not just mad at Blondie because your girlfriend was about to fuck him? And I'm the slut? Makes sense." She said rolling her eyes.

"B-T-W, you're bleeding babe." She said glancing back at him as she pulled me along.