Chapter Sixty-one- Moving

Logan

I didn't really want to leave Sam and Dean but if Johnny and I were having children then I would need to move in with him. Jake and Dean were about ten minutes away but it still felt weird. Sam was moving in with Finn so I would still see my best friend everyday and this way I could wake up to my favourite person every morning.

I was in my room and I bent down to pick up a box when someone's hand lightly touched my back.

"No, you're not supposed to do any heavy lifting." Johnny scolded and I laughed.

"John, heavy lifting for a werewolf would be me lifting a car." I pointed out while labelling my boxes.

"I don't care." He called while walking downstairs. I grabbed onto my bed to stand up and I grabbed the final small box which consisted of my journals for the twins. I walked downstairs as Johnny was talking to Jake. Dean had to work but this wasn't goodbye. I would always be over here with Sam and or the twins.

"Do you have everything? You know I'm lazy and I don't want to drive over anything you have forgotten." Jake whined.

"I have everything. Are you and Dean still coming over for dinner Friday?" I asked.

"We'll be there. See you soon." Jake said kissing my head. I said bye and walked out to Johnny's truck and got in.

"Are you excited?" He asked. He looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"I don't know, living in a big house with all of your pack members..." I said trailing off.

"Our pack members." He corrected.

The boys carried in my stuff while I unpacked everything into Johnny's room. He had a few pack members working on the twins' room as they would be due fairly soon. We decided to name the girl after my grandma, Greyson and Johnny chose the name Connor for the boy. I told him I wanted to leave the traditional status of picking one letter for every child like werewolves usually do.

I stood up from emptying a box and I held my lower back and sighed.

"Sit." Johnny ordered while patting the spot in front of him. I grinned and sat in between his legs on the bed. His hands touched my lower back and he pressed in and rolled out the sore muscles. I moaned happily and shut my eyes.

"My back...has been slowly killing me." I said sighing with relief.

"You upset about leaving Jake and Dean?" He asked.

"No. they will always be here and I don't care what anyone says, they will be considered Grayson and Connor's grandparents. So that means you too." I added.

"I didn't say anything about it, pretty girl. Whatever makes you happy. When you're happy, I'm happy." He confirmed.

He moved away and I pouted at the loss of his hands. I looked back and he was laying back against the bed and he held out his arms for me. I laid my back on his torso and rested the back of my head on his shoulder. Johnny loved touching my stomach. Even when I napped with him a few times, I would wake up and his arm would be protectively across my stomach.

"Am I interrupting? Oh well, I don't care." Sam said walking in. I laughed as Sam laid on the other side of the bed.

"What's wrong?" Johnny asked him.

"Just a little weird. Blackwood estate is huge and there is so many people here, it's not like living with just the four of us." He said.

"I know, but you will get used to it and I'm here." I said laying my hand on top of his.

"Still, I went from the orphanage to the home I was living in to Dean and Jake and now here." He sighed.

"You will have fun here Sam. We aren't that up tight unless we have a meeting or something." Johnny assured.

"I'm a part of a huge pack now. Me, I don't think I should be here." He admitted.

"Are you kidding? You deserve to be here. It wouldn't be the same without you. What would Grayson and Connor do without you?" I asked.

"They would probably do a lot better without me." He laughed.

"No. They wouldn't." I snapped angrily.

"Relax, scary pregnant lady. I'm not going anywhere." He assured while getting up.

"Thanks for the talk guys. We're ordering pizza." He said and my stomach growled.

"We'll be there." Johnny chuckled.

"No sex, I don't want my niece and nephew getting hurt. I've heard how crazy you kids go." He teased while shutting the door.

"I'm going to get him back one day." Johnny assured. I began to get up to go get changed into more comfortable clothes when Johnny stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a hurt look across his face. My hand touched his cheek.

"I'm just going to change. I'm a little tired, okay?" I chuckled and he nodded while laying back. I shoved on a pair of sweats and one of Johnny's baggy hoodies. I tossed my straight hair into a messy top knot and went over to the bed. I made a wall with all the pillows Johnny had to rest my stomach on. I was big and these two were heavy so when laying on my side, the pillows helped.

"I can't wait for Greyson and Connor to be born. You're going to be a great mom." He said pressing his forehead against mine.

"Really? Many people said I shouldn't have kids."

"They're stupid and don't know you. You're going to be a terrific mother, pretty girl." He said planting a kiss on my forehead.