Chapter Thirty-two- Sister Time

Chapter 32- Sister Time

Logan

When I went back to school it seemed like everything had changed. People were shuffling around and whispering and it bothered me. It was a nice day out so, Sam and I had walked to school, and once we entered the parking lot, the atmosphere changed.

"What's going on? Did something happen?" I asked Sam and he shrugged while looking around and casually bumping his shoulder with mine.

"I didn't hear anything." He said and we both made our way over to the guys who were laughing and talking as normal.

"Did something happen?" I asked looking around. I then noticed that Blondie wasn't here.

"Where's Blondie?" I asked quickly.

"It got out that Lilith and Blondie are mates and everyone is freaking out. Blondie stayed home today because Keith and Jeremy are being idiots." Ryan explained casting his hateful glance over to the Youngblood's.

"They're mates?" I asked surprised and all three of them nodded. I then looked over and saw a group of Youngblood's by their cars, but Lilith wasn't with them. I then quickly scanned the parking lot, looking for her blonde head, for some reason I just wanted to see her face and I wasn't quite sure why I needed to.

Stop worrying about her, Logan. She never helped you.

I shook my head and stared down at my feet when someone lightly pushed my shoulder.

I looked up into Johnny's eyes as he smirked at me while leaning on the back of his trunk. His cheeky smile had my wanting to smile and break my sour mood. 

"What's wrong, pretty girl?" He whispered and I smiled at him and reached up and he leaned down to let me press a light kiss to his cheek. As the bell rang, Johnny grabbed his bag and he took my hand as we walked into school. I looked at our laced hands and smiled. This was definitely in my journal on my teen rom-com list. Holding hands with the school heartthrob? Oh, I was definitely living the teenage fantasy. I wish I had on one of those cute little skirts that the popular girls wore. Then that would complete the total package for me. Maybe I should invest in some sweater vests? Maybe a cute little head band and then I could totally rock the Mean Girls lifestyle.

Johnny stopped at his locker and I stood by him and looked down at my white shoes with some scuffs on them. I was forced to buy some new ones after Dean lifted my converse and showed me how he could easily pull the sole out. My jeans had rips in them, I think some of the rips came from scuffing them on the pavement. I wasn't wearing the "Mean Girl" aesthetic. I could pull off a skirt and heels. I needed to up my game. Maybe I should dye my hair blonde?

"Are you ready to play today, boys?" Finn asked excitedly. Ryan nodded and hit his fist against Finn's and Johnny smirked and I looked up at them, pulling out of my trance about clothes and shoes and I watched all of their excited faces as they talked about sports, even Johnny had a contagious grin on his perfect little face. Imagine being God's favourite with a face like that. 

Can't relate.

"First game of the season. I was tired of all the practicing and pre-season games." Johnny sighed.

"You have a game today? How come you didn't tell me?" I asked curiously and Johnny looked down at me with a nice smile.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to come. Do you really want to watch me get all sweaty and dirty and tackle random guys?" He chuckled while putting his bag in his locker.

"Uh, yes I do, actually. I want to watch you get all sweaty, dirty and, rough. Sammy too, right?" I said punching Sam in the arm as he quickly scribbled in his late homework.

"Ow, that fucking hurt." He said holding his arm.

"You always make me laugh." Johnny said pressing a kiss to my head. I blushed and I heard a smacking sound from down the hallway.

"Oh, sorry didn't see you there, mate to an omega." Someone sneered. I raised my eyebrow and looked down the hallway. Lilith was holding her cheek as Melody, Taylor, and two other girls surrounded her. Lilith looked up at Taylor with a glare.

"Leave me alone." I heard her say. The boys glanced down and I looked back at my locker as I heard another smack.

"Stop!" Lilith said sadly, her voice faltering as she tried to keep a harsh tone and I inched back and forth on my shoes.

You should help her, she is your sister.

She never helped me, I went through this shit on my own. She needs to grow a fucking backbone.

You are her older sister. You should try turning over a new leaf.

Do I have fucking schizophrenia now?

I bounced back and forth on my feet, flicking my fingers as I had a mental battle with myself. Something was pulling me towards the girls beating on my younger sister. Seeing the tears threaten to spill of her eyes made anger boil in the pit of my stomach. I should be the one making her cry, not those fucking girls who used to follow her every whim. Who cares if she was mated to an omega? As long as she is happy, that is all that should matter.

"For fuck sakes..." I whispered.