Chapter Twenty-nine- The Heat is Back

Logan

I woke up one morning to an all-too familiar feeling flooding my body and I groaned while squeezing my eyes as hard as I could. Maybe if I shut them hard enough, my eyeballs would explode and I would never have to deal with this ever again. I wished school was over so that I could just lock myself in my room whenever I was in heat. 

Only a couple more months, Logan.

I got up, even though my body protested at the throbbing between my legs and the heat and aches that flittered throughout my limbs, and went into my bathroom to have a nice cool shower to cool my aching body off. Once I got out I put on a pair of soft workout shorts and a hoodie. I put my hair back into a mess and I pulled my hood up and pulled the strings tightly before falling onto my bed and letting out a scream of frustration into my blankets and pillows.

 I walked downstairs and Dean and Jake stood at the bottom waiting for me. I frowned as they looked at me. Dean had a huge smile on his face and Jake just stood with his usual stoic face and a muffin in his hand as he ate.

"Good morning, Logan." Dean smiled. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and raised an eyebrow at the two. They always said "Good morning" to me every time I came down, but they never purposely waited at the stairs for me. Oh God, they're probably giving me back to foster care or kicking me out. They had enough of my antics and my fighting.

"Are you getting rid of me!? I haven't even trashed the house! I haven't partied here or done anything bad- except for fighting Lilith, but I won't do it again! I like it here." I begged and they both looked at each other and Jake laughed.

"You idiot." He laughed and Dean shook his head and glared at him.

"Really, Jake?" He muttered and then he turned his attention to me.

"No, Logan. Of course not! You can stay here as long as you want to, we love you, you know that." Dean assured and I took a sigh of relief and placed my hand over my chest while catching my breath.

"Thank God. I actually really like it here." I admitted and Dean beamed at my reaction before continuing.

"We got you something on the weekend and Jake picked it up this morning for you to have it." Dean said.

"Really? It's not my birthday, or Christmas." I frowned while rubbing my chin and Dean shook his head.

"Well, instead of having to use one of our cars, we bought you one instead." Jake said while Dean held out the keys. My jaw dropped as I stared at them.

"No, that's too much! Y-you can't buy me a car." I denied.

"Of course we can. You're our daughter and our first one." Dean said smiling. I took the key and pulled out my lanyard with my house keys on it and attached it.

"Really?" I whispered while staring at them to make sure they weren't lying.

"Of course, Logan." Dean smiled. Without thinking I smacked my cheek and winced at the pain and they both looked at each other before I flung my arms around them, not even thinking about the repercussions. No memories flooded my brain which I loved and I squeezed them both before pulling back.

"Okay, okay, I have to go to school! I won't race!" I assured and they both laughed as I ran out the door to the sleek black car sitting in the driveway. I squealed like a little school girl and ran to it and unlocked it. The interior was black and I clapped while getting in. I paused and got out and rested my arms on the top of the car as Jake and Dean watched me.

"I love you both. Don't forget that and also don't tell anyone!" I said.

"We love you too, Lo." Dean waved as did Jake.

"In return, you have to bring Johnny over to dinner." Jake added and I froze. They wanted to meet my mate? Would they even like him? Johnny was a traditional alpha male and Jake and Dean were both in the modern-wave of the werewolf world.

"What?" I asked.

"Yea, bring Johnny over for dinner. We would like to meet the young man." Dean beamed while putting his arm around Jake and I forced a smile.

"Okay. I will." I said while cowering back into the car. As I thought about Johnny the pains in my body heightened and I groaned while pressing my head into the steering wheel of my car. Even just thinking his name, and picturing his stupid black hair, and his stupid green eyes, and stupidly amazing body was putting a twist on everything in my body. I couldn't even straighten at the thought of him.

"Yea, get a new car and your hormonal werewolf body is thinking about your damn mate and jumping his bones." I muttered while starting the engine. The car revved to life and I grinned while smoothing my hands over the steering wheel.

Oh, I could totally race in this.

"Someone should have put out a warning to the town that I now have my own car. Small children and old people should not be walking while I'm driving." I smiled while cranking the radio.

Johnny

"Where's your little mate?" Finn asked and I shrugged while looking around. Sam was here but there was no sign of Logan. Logan usually walked to school with her headphones in or lately, Sam was picking her up from her house and they'd walk together. I put my hands into my pockets while looking around and then I felt it.

I could smell her from here. I looked back to the all black car that just pulled into the parking lot and the door opened and a leg stepped out wearing a familiar pair of tattered old converse. Logan stepped out and I groaned as the guys looked at me and started laughing at my predicament.

"Better tell all these unmated males to fuck off." Finn laughed and I glanced around as some of them stared at Logan and I had to bite back the growl that threatened to spill out.

"That's right, I got a car. It's mine. I know that is Landon and Lincoln's you hoe." Logan called pointing at Lilith's car. Lilith narrowed her eyes and shook her head and Logan came over and leaned on the back of my car.

"You keep staring at me Blondie and I will rip your throat out." She smiled causing Blondie to look away and nod once.

"How are you feeling?" Sam laughed.

"Like shit, and I am going to have sex in the parking lot if he doesn't stop staring at me." She sighed while pointing at me and I folded my arms while staring down at her little workout shorts and I couldn't stop the smirk that appeared on my face and that only caused her to frown.

"Stop fucking staring at me." She growled before stomping away.

"Ah, the heat for unmated women. It's like their period times a million." Finn sighed while laughing.

"Stop looking at her." I growled while smacking the back of Blondie's head.

"Dude, she smells fucking amazing right now. I'm sorry." He apologized as my eyes narrowed even more at him as I walked a few feet behind her. She was very...sensitive during this time so, I gave her, her space and kept my distance. However, I wasn't too far away from her as she walked ahead of us to go inside. As soon as we entered the doors to the school, her voice filtered to our ears.

"Joey, stop staring at me. My mate over there will kick your ass." She snapped and I sighed while shaking my head.