Chapter Thirteen- Meeting Sam

^^ Sam

Chapter Thirteen- Meeting Sam

Logan

I'm not going to lie. Finding out from Lilith that Johnny had sex with her fucking hurt. It tugged at my insides knowing that my sister slept with my mate. I was pissed at Johnny, my wolf and mind didn't care that he didn't know me, I wanted to kill him and then bring him back and kill him again. 

But, it made for good fuel to want to slam Lilith's head into the pavement. I wanted to claw her eyes out for laying hands on Johnny. The heat was almost wearing off but some of the intensity was still there. Knowing she had her hands on what was mine drove me off the walls. I would make sure Johnny has a bleach bath before he comes near me with his dick again.

We had a supply teacher for our math class and I sat at my desk with my legs crossed, aimlessly twirling my pencil and not doing any of my work. I was enjoying Melody sitting in the middle of the class, constantly looking back at me in fear.

It made me smile knowing that she couldn't focus because she was terrified of what I was going to do, what was coming for her. I loved keeping people on edge, having them squirm in their own skin was a hobby of mine.

I sat at my own desk, Johnny usually sat near me, but I was still pissed at him with Lilith, so when he tried to sit next to me I sent him a warning look. His eyes flashed but he gave me a smile and nodded. Something told me I wouldn't be able to boss him around for long so, I'd do my best to keep doing it for however much time I had left.

"You're scaring the shit out of her, Lo." Finn chuckled, knocking me out of my thoughts and I looked at him and smirked before turning back to Melody who was looking back at me. Sending her a cheeky wink, she quickly fumbled, turning back to her work which only made me laugh. The old supply teacher was dozing off at their desk and it would be the only opportunity to drive her wild without any repercussions or anyone getting in the way.

Game on, ladies.

Johnny

She was still pissed.

I had been trying to sit close to her in the classes we had and when I went to put my books down beside her, she shot me a warning look. I just smiled, letting her win this battle. She wouldn't win many more for long. She was used to having control and all the power and that wasn't going to fly with me. I grew up having my father drill it into my head that we don't take "no" lightly, we don't wait for people and we certainly don't have people telling us what to do.

It was insanely toxic, but, in our world. It worked. Everyone respected you as the ruthless alpha and if you wanted your pack to be respected and to have the fear of other packs, you had to be ruthless and cold with your orders.

I leaned back in my chair, folding my arms and staring directly at Logan. Sure, I didn't sit next to her, but it wouldn't stop me from watching her. Although she was pissed, she looked so relaxed as she watched Melody. She was having fun watching Melody squirm in fear in her seat. My spitfire of a mate was a psychotic animal. She took being a werewolf to a "T" and above.

I watched as Logan's hands set the pencil she was twirling on her desk and she carefully picked up the textbook sitting on top. Her hands touched the sides gently before she grinned, lifting the heavy book and chucking it at the back of Melody's head. I watched her antics, only shaking my head as Melody crouched, holding the back of her head.

"Ow!" Melody whined while leaning forward and holding her head. Logan watched on in happiness, tossing her head back slightly and letting a small laugh escape her throat. She grinned devilishly as Melody turned back, looking at Logan who was having the time of her life. Seeing that it was Logan, Melody dropped her hand slowly and looked down to the ground, away from her eyes.