Chapter Fifty-one- Prom

I know I posted this pic already but I'm doing it again. Enjoy my kittens :)

^^Logan's dress

Logan

"Wow, you're actually good at this." I said to Lilith while looking at my hair in the mirror. She had done my hair up into an elegant bun and I enjoyed it. Lilith also did my makeup because let's get real, your girl would look like a clown.

I slipped on my dress and Sam came in with his all black tux.

"Okay but how hot do I look?" He asked. Lilith had on a two piece champagne coloured dress, with her hair down her shoulders in loose waves

"You look good babe." I said giving him a high five. We went downstairs and Dean smiled taking a picture of us as we walked down.

"You three look amazing." Dean smiled. As I posed in between Lilith and Sam.

"Don't they look wonderful, Jake?" Dean asked him.

"I'm just taking in how weird Logan looks in a dress." Jake teased and I pouted.

"Ugh! Rude, you know I look good." I said. There was a knock on the door and Dean pulled it open to reveal Johnny, Blondie, Finn, and Ryan. Johnny had on a black suit with a crisp white shirt and black tie.

"Don't you remember our prom? Wasn't it amazing?" Dean asked Jake as we stepped outside.

"I remember the first part. The last half of it I was high and drunk out of my mind." Jake said staring at the ground and I shook my head as we took pictures. I took pictures on my own with Johnny and I smiled at how nice he looked all dressed up.

"Hey, use protection." Jake warned Johnny.

"Father dear, I am coming home after prom." I noted.

"Yea, to get changed and to go back out to the after prom party." He said and I smiled as Johnny looked at the ground awkwardly.

"Have fun, you two deserve it." Dean said kissing my cheek and patting Sam's shoulder. I walked to Johnny's car and he opened the door for me.

"Gorgeous as always, my love." He said taking my hand and kissing my knuckles. I giggled and felt my cheeks get hot at his comment. Johnny never failed to make me feel giddy. We pulled up to the fancy hotel and Johnny went around and opened my door again. He took my hand and I stepped out as he shut my door.

"I love your tattoo. I love your hair up. I love your dress." He said pressing a kiss to my shoulder.

"It's like that song Closer." I said.

"No, that is bite that tattoo on your shoulder." He said playfully biting my shoulder making me laugh. He took my hand in his as we walked up to the entrance. The boys came behind us as we had gotten a table together.

"How come Ryan came alone?" I asked.

"I asked him the same thing and he said that he is too badass to go with anyone. Ryan is a badass, he is all quiet and shit." He said handing our tickets to the teacher.

"Blondie certainly looks happy." I said looking at the platinum blonde who was laughing hysterically with Lilith.

"And Finn and Sam are playing smash or pass." Johnny said pointing to the two boys. They were sitting at our table pointing at guys who were passing by.

I sat down with them as Johnny went and got us drinks.

"All right, smash or pass." Finn said nodding to Drew from math class. Drew was a good looking guy. He had caramel skin and black hair.

"Smash. I like my guys a little buff." Sam said while squeezing onto Finn's bicep.

"I'd pass, I like someone a little smaller than me." He said looking Sam up and down.

"Smash, Drew's a cutie." I said as Johnny sat down.

"Is he now?" Johnny asked.

"A cutie. There is a difference between a cutie and somebody I think about fucking day in and day out. Completely different." I assured.

"Smash or pass, Ryan? He's looking delectable tonight." Sam said looking at Ryan. His suit jacket was already off and he had the sleeves of his shirt rolled up.

"If I didn't know him and just looked at him, definitely." Finn said.

"I would even if I do know him."

"Ryan seems like Mr. Serious." I said staring at him.

"No. Johnny is Mr. Alpha serious." Finn chuckled.

"He is." I said curling my head into his shoulder.

"Smash or pass. Blondie." Finn said.

"Pass, he seems like too much of a player for me. Mind you, you're a little slut but still." Sam shrugged.

"I'd smash Blondie. The kid is a riot." I said.

"I think if I were drunk and we were at a house party in a room alone that I would try to smash." Finn said.

"Smash or pass. Johnny." Sam said looking at Johnny and he sighed while rubbing his eyes.

"Why am I in this?" Johnny groaned.

"Smash or pass the alpha! Exciting!" Sam grinned while clapping.

"Sorry, Johnny but I'd smash. First day I saw you I said to myself that I would fuck you in a heart beat. Sorry, Lo." Sammy grinned.

"He just looks so good doesn't he?" I said grabbing his face and kissing his cheek.

"I wouldn't because I think it would be awkward. You're too serious for me." Finn said.

"I am actually relieved you said that." Johnny admitted while taking a drink.

"Lo? Smash or pass?" Sam asked.

"Uhm..." I said thinking and they all laughed.

"I mean on a good day, if I were drunk. I think I would." I shrugged.

"You're such a little shit. I remember after you marked her she's like: 'oh my god he is so big!'" Sam said mocking me.

"I have to share it with everyone to let them know that they don't have what I have. Right doll?" I asked running my hand on the side of his face.

"I feel like you're my pimp." He said confused.

"I am. Tonight you're my bitch, doll." I smirked while winking at him.

"Some Fifty Shades Darker tonight, eh Logan?" Sam laughed.

"Mrs. Grey will see you now." I laughed.