Chapter Fifty-eight- Congrats!

Johnny

"She's out cold, yea?" Sam asked while patting Logan's face.

"What happened?" Dean asked walking into the room.

"Congrats grandpa!" Sam yelled, both Dean and Jake looked at him surprised.

"Did I not say on prom night to use protection? Prom night babies. I said this and no one listens to me, because why listen to Jake right? Not like I am older and I haven't seen this." Jake said going on.

"I think we were both a little drunk and it kind of just slipped our minds." I said while shrugging.

"Oh my...okay. I am in vacation mode. I'm drinking fancy drinks on the beach and having my toes in the sand instead of my dress shoes. For one week pretend this isn't happening and we will figure it out when we get back. I deserve this vacation." Dean said, his eyes were full of stress as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Make sure she isn't stressed either. Last thing we need is her brain frying in the human world." Jake warned.

"They're pissed aren't they?" I asked as they left the room.

"I don't think so. I mean, I don't think it was ideal for Logan to be pregnant at eighteen but I guess it was bound to happen? I don't know dude. The point is, if this kid is anything like Logan. Shit..." he whispered while leaving the room. I sighed and looked at Logan on the bed and began grabbing her clothes so she wouldn't have to be in her bathing suit. I ordered room service while she remained in our bed.

I sat on the bed and began rubbing her legs while watching tv. Soon she began to stir and she woke up with a smile on her face.

"Mmm, I could wake up like this all the time, doll." She muttered while stretching.

"You feeling okay?" I whispered while moving pieces of her hair back. She looked down at her hoodie and soft cotton shorts.

"What happened? I swore we were at the beach? How did I get into these clothes?"

"We were at the beach when you decided to pass out after me telling you that you were pregnant and you were wearing your swimsuit so I changed you so that you would be comfortable." I explained. She looked at the tv and said nothing and I continued to play with a few strands of her hair.

"You alright?" I asked.

"No. Do I look like the type of person that should be a mom?" She asked.

"I think you would be a cool mom. You would probably have to cut back on the fighting, mind you."

"Johnny, I broke Taylor's nose how many times and I feel now ways about it." She noted.

"I know but you're unique in your own way. Imagine a small kid looking up at you and asking to dye his or her hair like yours. Who else will have a mom with teal hair?" I said trying to make her feel better. She sighed and leaned back.

"And you think your father would be happy about this?" She asked.

"Are you serious? He probably wanted me to have a kid at sixteen. Growing the pack and the family is the number one idea."

"Yes, but is what you want, Johnny? This is a two person kind of thing."

"Of course it's what I want Logan. Who do you think I want to have children with? Jamie?" I asked.

"You never know, you may have gotten bored of me." She teased.

"Are you kidding? I think I have gotten too used to your antics. I zone out when talking to some people."

"I just have that charm that everyone wants." She said flicking her hair while getting up. Logan went into the bathroom and I went to the door, it was probably room service. I opened it and Lilith, Blondie, Ryan, Hannah, Finn and Sam came in followed by the room service guy.

"Hey, are you alright?" Lilith asked Logan as she came out.

"Hungry, but other than that I'm fine." She assured while brushing her off.

"Can you imagine Logan with a small child in her arms? I can't." Finn teased and she laughed while throwing a box of tissues at him.

"Watch me be a better parent than you." She challenged.

"I think I would be a good parent." Sam assured.

"You would be the type of parent where his four year old child comes up saying; "daddy I have to take a shit."." Blondie said, that was classic Sam to get out of class.

"Yea but then he could get out of class whenever he wants too. It also provides entertainment for teachers. If a little five year old kid said that he had to take a shit, I would laugh." He shrugged.

"Congrats, buddy. Don't let Logan or Sam near your kid." Finn teased while patting my shoulder.