Chapter Thirty-one - Dinner with the Silverstone's PT.2

Chapter Thirty-one -Dinner with the Silverstone's Pt. 2

Logan

"Dean, Jake...this is Johnny." I said gesturing to the giant that stood next to me. Dean had on his usual button up shirt and pants; he had just come home recently from work. Instead of a beautifully cooked meal like I had at Johnny's house, Jake had ordered pizza. That's my boy. I didn't want them putting on this big spectacle for Johnny. I wanted Johnny to see how we were and we were an order pizza and watch TV type of family.

"Nice to meet you both." Johnny said while shaking both of their hands. Jake eyed him carefully, he had his sunglasses pushed up into his hair and a muscle tee on showing all of his tattoos. Johnny had on a tight black shirt and dark jeans, he looked so good with his biceps all out and everything. He looked like a tall glass of ice cold water on a hot day and it was not something I wanted to deal with during dinner.

"Nice to meet you, Johnny. We're just having pizza. I don't know if you could already tell but we aren't a serious family at all." Dean chuckled and Johnny just smiled.

"That's completely fine. Don't worry." He assured. His voice was so calming and strong, since when did Johnny have manners? Johnny was all teasing and sultry growls with me. Johnny and Dean walked ahead and Jake hung back to whisper to me.

"I don't like him." He said and I frowned. My man has literally just met him and out of all people, Jake didn't like him? They looked fairly similar to me.

"Why? He has manners." I said confused.

"He reminds me of me! I was a dick. I didn't like Dean at first." He said.

"Why? Because he has tattoos?" I asked still confused by his response.

"I'm watching him. If he's a dick I will kick his ass." He assured.

"He is a dick and I kick his ass" I said going into the kitchen. Dean was talking to Johnny about various school subjects and I sighed while sitting down.

"What classes do you have?" Dean asked him.

"English, science, gym, and myths." He answered. I didn't comment on it I just loaded my plate with slices of pizza. I paid no mind as Dean asked him if his studies were going well.

"Logan?" Dean asked breaking me out of my trance.

"Yes?" I asked completely oblivious to the fact that I was taking as many slices as my heat filled brain wanted. I wanted to drown myself in pizza and never wake up.

"That is your sixth slice." Jake chuckled.

"I am a werewolf, I love pizza and...I love pizza."

"How is school going, Logan? Do you like it?" Dean asked and I eyed him carefully. They knew that I somewhat enjoyed school save for the Youngblood's.

"I like it. I just don't like the fact that I have to look at my sisters' face everyday."

"Logan..." Dean sighed while Johnny and Jake chuckled.

"What? She is so mean to me. She said she wants to take Johnny from me. Sometimes you got to teach people some manners." I shrugged as I downed about half of my water due to the fact that my skin was literally on fire.

"By punching them in the face?" Johnny laughed along with Jake.

"No! You don't punch people in the face, Logan." Dean scowled.

"Bitches need manners." I muttered and Dean rolled his eyes.

"Favourite foster kid so far is Logan." Jake laughed while clapping. We continued dinner laughing and talking about school, work, and Dean and Jake shared stories of their pack life when they were younger. As it got later, I walked with Johnny out to his car.

"Your family is awesome." He smiled.

"Really? We are pretty dysfunctional and crazy." I said while glancing back at our house.

"No, it's awesome. It's relaxed and carefree, Jake and Dean are two people who could care less what people think of them and that is why they are so relaxed and calm. It was like hanging out with the guys. I'd love to do it again." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks, Jake is worried because he says you remind him of himself."

"I take it then that, that is a bad thing?"

"He is just worried. He thought you were an egotistical idiot who wouldn't treat me right." I began and I watched him look down and worry crossed his features as he fiddled with his car keys.

Johnny Blackwood was worried? Call the press.

"But, then I assured him that you are an egotistical idiot who does treat me right." I said not being able to hold back the smile that came across my face. He tossed his head back and laughed before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Glad I know I got one thing down." He said before lightly pressing a kiss to my mouth. The kiss was quick because knowing my dirty minded ass, I would drag him into my bedroom.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, okay. pretty girl?" He asked opening his car door.

"Night, doll." I said softly before going into my house.