Chapter Six- Logan's Past

^^ Finn Blackwood

Chapter Six- Logan's Past

Johnny

"Are you guys following me?" Logan chuckled while turning around. A playful smile was on her face as she looked at each of us. We kind of always met up in the parking lot to smoke and she would join in on our conversations.

"You're taking our spot." Blondie told her and she reached for the lighter in his hand to light her cigarette,

"Thanks." She said handing it back.

"So, what's up with the other day with Lilith and Melody? Some bad blood." Finn grinned and she looked back at us and scanned each of us thoroughly.

"Blackwood, right?" She asked.

"Yea, why?" Ryan asked curiously.

"You guys only associate with yourselves? No one else here?" She asked while folding her arms and blowing a cloud of smoke into the air.

"We really just talk to each other, as most of the other packs do. We don't mess around with preppy Youngblood's; well, except the girls. Everyone loves a quick fuck." Finn grinned and she laughed while shaking her head.

"I trust you. I don't trust many." She said before turning to look at the trees, she sighed heavily and tapped out her cigarette before turning back to us.

"Lilith is my baby sister." She stated and I couldn't help but breathe in wrong and I ended up coughing some smoke out. No one paid me any mind though as I regained my composure.

"What the hell?" Blondie asked.

"Dude, are you serious?" Ryan whispered and she tossed her head back and laughed, for once it was a genuine laugh. Some of the hair hanging from her messy bun fell into her face as she looked at him with a cheeky grin.

"Oh yeah, sweetheart. That spawn of Satan is my little sister, she was premature and we ended up being Irish Twins." She explained while rolling her eyes. They did look somewhat alike, similar features such as their nose, lips and jaw.

"So. what happened? You're a Youngblood. Not only that but your father is Alpha, dude." Finn told her and she sighed and nodded.

"She was mommy and daddy's perfect daughter. Melody was my best friend and Lil chose Keith over me." She said and she turned away and I watched as her jaw tensed and she narrowed her eyes while looking at the school.

"Fucking Keith." She whispered.

"What happened with Keith?" I asked her curiously.

"Long story short; he kissed me and told Lil that I kissed him. She freaked out, called me a slut and turned everyone against me. Melody told me to not talk to her and called me a slut so, I left." She shrugged.

"And you haven't been back since? Where do you live?" Finn asked.

"Gods no. I have been in and out of foster homes; now, I live with good foster parents." She told us while tossing her cigarette down and using the toe of her shoe to stomp it out. She looked up and her face turned serious;

"Tell anyone and you're all dead." She threatened before walking away.

---

Logan didn't outright talk to us or have lunch with us or anything, but when we passed her in the hallway or saw her in class, she did nod towards us and acknowledge us slightly. However, it was moving too slow for me. I wanted to make sure she felt the same mating symptoms I felt. So, my plan to "bump into her" -not body check- needed to be done soon.