Chapter Eighteen- Party Ready

Logan

"So..." I began as Sam sat down in the passenger seat and he turned to look at me and gave me the cockiest grin I had ever seen.

"You done making out with Asher?" He teased and I rolled my eyes while backing out of the parking spot.

"I was pissing off Lil. Should have seen the look on her face." I laughed while smacking the steering wheel happily. Her face was green with envy, I swear she looked like the Grinch. It was probably the most appropriate look-a-like for her anyways, they had similar features for sure.

"She was pissed to the Gods, eh?" Sam laughed and I looked at him and nodded before looking back out the window as I focused on the road.

"So, you didn't enjoy the make out then?" He asked. Damn, this kid wanted to know every single detail and while I did enjoy the way Johnny's lips practically devoured me, I didn't want the whole world to know, especially Johnny. That would do way too much damage to his ego and we couldn't have that. His head was big enough as it is.

"Didn't say that." I smirked. That's all I would say, if Sam wanted more, he'd have to go ask Johnny. Johnny would probably give him some outrageous details about how he rocked my world and ruined every single guy for me here on out.

Which was mostly true.

"So, are you just doing it to piss off Lil?" He asked and I sighed. At the beginning, this was all to piss off Lilith. Make her so mad she couldn't see straight. Make her so annoyed like what she did to me. But now? Now having that connection with Johnny, actually talking to him. I was becoming a damn softie.

"Fuck, I don't know." I sighed while tearing a hand through my teal locks. I gently tugged on the ends, reminding myself that I was still here and my work wasn't over. I wanted to drive Lilith mad.

"I think you two look good together." Sam said honestly and I zoned out of my thoughts and gently tugged on the ends of my hair and looked at him surprised. I never thought I'd hear those words come out of somebody's mouth about me. Maybe Sam was talking to the wrong person?

"Yeah?" I asked him, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion and I guess Sam saw my face, because he tossed his head back and laughed at my reaction.

"Yeah." He assured and I smiled triumphantly while scooting back more in my seat and focusing on the road.

"What happened between you and Finn?" I asked bluntly and he cleared his throat and I looked at the slight tinge of pink on his cheeks. Damn, Sammy was too cute for his own good and I don't think he knew that.

"We got a party tonight." He stated and my eyes widened and I almost slammed on the breaks at the red light and Sam made a gesture of flying up to the dash and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"A party? What the fuck did you do?" I demanded, staring right at him and he just grinned crazily, making me soften my gaze while looking at him. Oh, Finny was in for a treat with this one. He'd have him wrapped around his finger in no time.

"Taylor is throwing a party - little rich girl that you knocked out - he said I should come and he also threw in that Johnny would love to see you there." He added while giving me a dazed look when he mentioned Johnny and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, would he now? Is that code for, dress incredibly amazing?"

"Basically. You got any cute dresses?" He asked me and I bit the inside of my lip and turned back to the road and shook my head.

"Might have to take a little detour for that. You up for shopping?" I asked him and Sam leaned back in the seat completely content with coming shopping with me.