Chapter Forty-seven- Last Fight

Logan

I was at home doing some final projects when Sam called me downstairs. I jogged down the stairs to see Johnny standing at the door, in his hand was a bouquet that held purple flowers.

"What are you doing?" I whispered stepping down the final step and taking the flowers.

"I know if I asked you at school you would get mad at me. So, will you go to prom with me, Logan Everton?" He asked and I smiled feeling that warm feeling inside my chest.

"Sure." I replied. He chuckled and leaned down pressing his lips to mine in a gentle kiss. I wrapped my arm around his upper back and smiled, it felt like it has been ages since I have been alone with Johnny . We have been so busy and all I wanted to do was lay down with him and kiss him. He looked so cute when his lips were all puffy.

"I love you." He said against my lips and I smiled. I actually loved hearing those words fall from his lips. I thought I would never experience this feeling with anyone, but I loved Johnny. He had my whole heart and it was still in the back of my mind that I was changing. It was scary but I was changing.

"I love you too." I smiled. He handed me a black velvet box and I opened it to reveal a silver necklace with a small diamond heart in the middle. The back of it was a light pink and then there was a simple diamond bracelet.

"Why did you buy me this?" I asked him.

"Because I love you and I want to spoil you." He said simply. He clipped on the necklace behind my neck and helped me with the bracelet. I dropped the flowers and smiled while jumping up at him and wrapping my legs around his waist. I hugged his neck tightly and smiled.

"Go in your room, Logan!" Sam yelled from the kitchen. I jumped down and ran over to Sam and grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him.

"Stop!" He whined while holding me off. Sam and I always playfully fought. We would sneakily attack each other at moments and lunge at one another.

"Shut up." I said pushing back my hair. I went back over to Johnny and grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs with me.

----

"Last fight of the year, I promise." I said to Johnny as Taylor, Melody and Jamie walked towards me.

"Logan." He warned. I was already smirking at Taylor. She came towards me with a frown on her face and she opened her mouth but I already punched her. Immediately people began cheering and they came over and watched as Taylor tackled me to the ground. Melody stomped on my legs and Jamie grabbed my hair. I tried kicking Melody off and I growled in annoyance until she was pulled off by Lilith. I was able to kick Taylor in the stomach and send her back and I got up grabbing Jamie and tossing her onto the pavement.

I smiled as Lilith took on Melody; I sat on Jamie's waist and she put her arms in her face and I tossed my head back and laughed while sending a punch in between her arms. I hit her chin and she groaned and moved her hands. As she did my fist connected with her eye and her head smacked back against the pavement. She rolled over and held her head as I moved to Taylor.

"You have been driving me insane...all year!" I yelled tossing her into her expensive car. It caused a dent and people cheered as I rolled out my shoulders and stalked towards her. I grabbed her shoulder and aimed to punch her stupid nose when somebody was screaming my name.

"Ms. Everton, enough!" Principal Kane yelled. I stopped for a brief second and looked into her tired eyes.

"They ganged up on me." I growled.

"You swung first." Taylor groaned and my fist tightened on her shoulder and she let out a pained growl.

"Ms. Everton you will lose your prom privileges." He threatened and I sighed remembering how bad Sam wanted me to go and how happy Johnny was when I said yes. I let go of Taylor and turned back.

"I called your parents. My office now." Principal Kane ordered. Lilith and I followed him into his office and we sat down next to each other and waited for our parents. Jake came because Dean was working and our parents came for Lilith.

"Were you two fighting again?" Dad asked.

"No, they were fighting together." Principal Kane said sitting down. Lilith and I smirked and hit our fists together.

"You're lame." Jake whispered.

"Y-you're friends?" Mom asked surprised.

"Yea. I stopped Lilith's mean friends from bullying her. She's actually all right and she backed me up." I approved.

"That's wonderful news! You're both friends." Mom said happily and Principal Kane stared at her shocked.

"They fought three girls!" He said.

"Two who made fun of me numerous times, one who flirted with my mate while I was in a coma and the same two who made fun of Lilith and beat her up. My actions were justified. Teaching bitches manners." I shrugged.

"Logan, your actions were not justified." Principal Kane sighed.

"Dean is going to be disappointed that you're fighting." Jake said.

"That was my last fight." I declared.

"The last one? With two weeks of school left? Fantastic." Principal Kane said sarcastically and I shrugged.

"For the next two weeks I will go to counselling regularly and I won't be a delinquent." I assured him and he just stared at me, not believing a single word that came out of my mouth.

"I'd have to see it to believe it." Jake chuckled.

"I agree with Mr. Silverstone." Principal Kane said.

"Believe it or not but I will do it. I will be a good girl." I assured.

"You will be a good girl?" He asked.

"It's going to be boring as fuck but sure." I shrugged.

"Ms. Everton, language!" Principal Kane said angrily.