Chapter Twenty-Eight- Dinner

Logan

Johnny drove me home and stayed on our couch while I got showered and changed. The warm water soothed my scalp and I was glad to wash the debris from the pavement from my skin. When I was finished, I braided my hair back from my face and pulled a few pieces out to frame my face. I wasn't quite sure what to wear, so I went into the side of my closet with some clothes that Jake and Dean had purchased. My eyes landed on a black turtleneck and a nice skirt; it wasn't my normal baggy wear, but it would probably be good to wear for a dinner with Johnny's parents.

I grabbed out a pair of small chunky heels, the heel wasn't too big and would allow me to be able to walk in them. I shrugged and pulled them on and went down the stairs to get Johnny. He had moved from the couch to the kitchen with a glass of water as he lounged on our breakfast bar.

I walked in, my heels clicking against the ground and he looked up from his phone and a smile passed over his face as he looked from my head, down to the black nail polish on my toes. His eyes lingered on them for a moment and I carefully walked over.

"You look good, pretty girl." Johnny murmured, placing his hands on my hips. I had looked down at my purse to get my phone and he moved behind me, pulling my backside flush to his front. A smile crossed my face as I dug out my phone and I tried to focus on that as his breath fanned across my ear.

"Thanks, I clean up well when I try." I smirked while opening my phone but, he spun me around and my back dug into the counter top and I placed my phone on the marble so that I wouldn't drop it. His gaze went across my face over the light makeup I had on to cover the redness on my nose.

"You look very, very pretty." He murmured, his lips were inches from mine, just a slight lean forward and they would connect, but I held my ground, just looking at him as his thumbs drew circles on my hips. A smile began crossing my lips and he looked at them for a moment before reaching behind me and grabbing the backs of my thighs. Johnny lifted me with ease and he sat me on the breakfast bar and pushed open my legs to stand in between them.

"Johnny, this is Jake and Dean's counter! I eat pizza here." I growled and he smirked while running his large hands along the soft skin of my thighs, leaving a trail of electricity in their path.

"Yeah, I wish I could eat something here too, although it's not pizza I want." He winked and my eyes widened at his words and my cheeks lit on literal fire. His hands wandered under my skirt and they found the small scrap of fabric that was my thong and he pulled the material back. My breathing hitched in anticipation, my heart beating wildly in my chest and my pussy clenching with desire and want. She was ready to go to town and honestly, the way my body was heating up, I was ready to go too. Whatever Johnny wanted, I would do it.

However it stopped when his phone rang. His hand retracted from my skirt but he placed a hand on my thigh a dark look crossing his face as he snatched his phone and brought it to his ear.

"What!?" He snapped into the phone. The look on his face was pure annoyance and I smirked deciding to have a little fun.

I leaned forward and looped my arms around his neck. He eyed me as he continued to speak to whoever he was talking to, all I heard was a muffled voice on the other end, but that's not what I cared about. Instead, I flashed him a sweet smile and leaned forward, running my lips along his jaw and stopping to nip on it gently and a small groan left his lips. One thing about Johnny, he had some sensitivity or something when it came to his jawline.

"It's nothing. Do you need me this second? You couldn't hold off dinner for a little longer?" He snapped and I smirked and kissed his jaw a little harder and my eyes trailed to his Adam's apple that was bobbing with a swallow. I eyed it and moved my lips down to it and I pressed open mouthed kisses along the side of it before gently sucking the skin into my mouth. His eyes fluttered shut once my lips landed on the spot, and he let out a breathy sigh. God, everything about this man was good, even his skin tasted good. I wanted to literally lick him and have his taste all over me. His hand on my thigh gripped the skin tightly, enough to cause slight pain but I reveled in it as I felt his heart beat wildly in his chest.