Chapter Nine- The Heat

Logan

"Johnny..." I moaned, my chest arched into his chest my peaked nipples catching on the material of my bra and his shirt that was in the way. Johnny's lips gently sucked and nipped at the sensitive skin of where my neck and shoulder met. My whole body shuddered, begging for him to just bite down on the skin and officially mark me as his.

Johnny's strong body spread my legs apart, so he could settle between them and I felt him grind his hips, the outline of his hard cock nudging my aching and throbbing centre. A whimper, an actual whimper tore past my lips as I brought my hips up, eager to feel that sensation again. Hell, I was eager to feel his jeans off and for him to finally slip inside and take away the empty feeling.

I went to take off his belt buckle with nervous hands and a low, angry growl ripped from his throat as he grabbed my wrists and slammed them down next to my head. I looked up at him with pleading eyes and his once bright green eyes turned dark as he stared at me.

"Don't move, pretty girl. You're my mate and I am going to take my time claiming every inch of your skin..." He said kissing my chest and I whined as my shirt was in the way and he reached down, using his hand to cup my throbbing pussy through my jeans and a hiss broke through my teeth.

"And then I will claim my gorgeous girl." He murmured while grabbing the collar of my shirt. He tore it open easily, letting it hang off my arms and he leaned down, kissing the tops of my breasts and nipping the heated skin. I tossed my head back, my mind reeling and swirling of emotions as he rocked his hips against mine, creating enough friction to drive me insane.

"Logan..." He growled in my ear and I shut my eyes while getting lost in the sensations that overwhelmed my body.

"Logan, wake the fuck up!" Johnny yelled and my eyes flashed open and I stared at him oddly.

Suddenly, the annoying beeping sound of my alarm clock knocked me out of my dreams and I groaned and rolled over realizing what had hit me on this day. It wasn't just a hot dream of Johnny Blackwood...They described it in sex education - yeah, a mandatory class for all sophomore students. A female werewolf went into heats for periods at a time once she shifted, it amplified once you found your mate and only seemed to die down once you had completed the mating process. It was best to describe it as a period except, your horny-ness is at an all time high and you're irritated by everything.

I heard some women in the pack describe it as the time of their lives. They said it was just them and their mate in a bed for hours and hours on end. At the time, I was a young girl and I thought that was stupid and the most boring thing ever, it wasn't until I was older that I realized this time was meant for female werewolves to get pregnant; because, like, that is all women are for, right?

That was sarcasm again, in case you were wondering.

I pressed the heel of my palms into my eyes, contemplating on pushing them further and calling it a day. The aches already settling into my bones were screaming at the feel of my blankets and my pajamas, the heat on my skin was not going to go down by a cold drink of water or an ice bath and the damn throbbing between my legs would not go away for a few days to a week, depending on how bad it was.

I rolled out my shoulders, called myself a badass and reluctantly got up, grabbing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of leggings to get through this day. I grabbed a large flannel I stole from Jake and shrugged it on my shoulders, basking in the comfort clothing and I shoved on a pair of socks and the dingy, falling a part converse at the side of my door.

I stopped in the mirror and stared at the dark circles under my eyes and the way that my eyes were nearly black now, due to the intense heat. I sighed, picked up a strand of teal hair and growled while tossing my hair into a bun and trudging out of the house.