Chapter Thirty-six- Surprise

Chapter 36- Surprise

Logan

"Good?" I asked Sam as I stepped out of my bathroom. I had on a hoodie and a pair of leggings.

"You wear that to Johnny's all the time." Sam said and I smirked and lifted my hoodie to reveal the black lingerie underneath.

"Damn girl! You have a dick appointment?" He grinned and I giggled while spraying on some perfume.

"You know those crazy dreams I tell you about where Johnny is going down on me? Well tonight your girl is going down on him." I smirked and Sam placed a hand to his chest.

"Oh my God...I taught you so well. You're a little freak." He laughed.

"In all honesty he is my mate and I'm tired of girls not knowing who I am." I said.

"Trust me people know who you are, they just don't realize that you're Johnny's mate." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I said goodbye to Sam and I drove to Johnny's house.

I knocked on the door and Blondie opened it and smiled.

"Hey Lo. He's in his room, he seems a little down." He said and I nodded and went upstairs to Johnny's room. His parents were away and Johnny lived on the top floor. I opened his door and closed it and locked it behind me.

Johnny was sitting on the edge of his bed and he looked up from his phone at me and a smile came across his face.

"Hi pretty girl." He said as I stood at the foot of his bed.

"Hey...word on the street is that someone is grumpy today." I noted and he laughed.

"I'm just a little tired today. You know how it is, my birthday is soon and then the real alpha powers come. Stronger, faster, better...I was just resting." He assured and I looked at his tired eyes. The bags under his green eyes stood out because his eyes were quite bright.

"So, you're too tired to do anything?" I asked.

"I'm down for watching movies." He smiled.

"Well, I guess I got ready for nothing." I said simply.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused and I pulled my sweater off over my head and his eyes widened at the black lace against my skin, I just smiled sweetly as I pushed down my leggings and dropped them onto the floor.

"And I got all cute for nothing? Rude." I said. Johnny's eyes were dark as he sat up and grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto his bed and I laughed as he switched and loomed over me, running his hand over the lace covering my skin.

"You come in here and strip down to this and expect me to not do anything? Come on, pretty girl." He groaned.

"Didn't seem like you were up to it." I winked.

"If you're up to it, I am always up to it. Which brings me to another question, what exactly do you want me to do?" He asked. I know he knew what I wanted. He just wanted me to say it.

"I want you to mark me." I said looking into his dark eyes as my fingertips lightly danced across his arms.

"Do you now? That can be arranged." He assured. He reached behind my back to find the clasp and he slowly unhooked it and the lace fell down and he watched as it fell from my shoulders. I have never been naked in front of a guy before, let alone have any seen my naked breasts like this and so I gulped nervously.

"You're gorgeous." He mumbled leaning down and pressing his lips to mine sweetly. I kissed back feeling fire go over my skin after everywhere he touched. Johnny's lips were magic and I wanted them everywhere on my skin.