Chapter Twenty-six- Johnny, please

Johnny

I was still pissed. I could go find Keith right now and shove his head through a locker and then tear his throat out. The garbage he spewed about Logan got me right down to my core. I was even having a hard time calming down; there was no way I was going to class to have someone say anything and I tear them a new one. Instead, I made the conscious decision to skip first period and Logan willingly came with me. We sat in the cafeteria, only a few people in the large room. I was staring out the windows while grinding my teeth silently and taking some of the muffin or whatever the hell Logan was eating. I wasn't really paying attention, just doing something to distract me.

Logan sat in front of me, my legs straddled the bench and my hands gently ran back and forth on the bare skin of her thigh. She was wearing that damn dress that had my dick waking up every time I looked at her. She was focused on writing something down, despite everything, she was a good student. She always had her work done and from what I saw, she always had good grades. So, seeing her writing something in her binder, her lips parted and moving slightly as she wrote calmed the anger rolling over my spine and shoulders slightly.

"Why did you stop me?" I suddenly asked her and she paused her writing momentarily and I stared at her and she went back to writing.

"Because you shouldn't fight an idiot like Keith for me. I can fight my own battles, John." She said and my jaw clenched at her choice of name and her pretty blue eyes finally met mine as she set her pen down and turned her upper body to face me. I could easily lean in to close the distance and kiss her, but I waited a moment.

"I'm not going to let anyone say those things about you." I said swallowing the angry lump in my throat and her gaze drifted back to her books as she paused. I know she didn't want my help, hell, I needed her help half the time. I would never admit that to her though; have you met Logan? If I said something like that, her ego would take up the whole school.

"John, people say things about me all the time. Does it look like I care? No. Keith can call me a slut and a troll all he wants. At the end of the day I know I am not a slut and that I am not a troll. I've gotten over it." She assured with a small shrug of her shoulders and I glanced down seeing the slight touch to her ring that was nestled on her pointer finger. That was her tell that she was lying or nervous. I picked up on it after a while. However, I didn't want to force her on the matter.

"Okay, but I can still not want to hear people say dumb shit about you." I said shifting over a bit so that she looked into my eyes and she smiled briefly and shook her head.

"Johnny, you can't control what people say." She sighed while rolling her eyes. Her voice was soft and her muscles tensed as I moved my hand to grip the warm skin of her thigh.

"Sure I can. I doubt Keith will say a word about you now." I said, feeling my canines descend and poke my bottom lip. I hoped he said something, it would give me an excuse to put the guy into the Youngblood infirmary. However, Logan's sultry smile as she watched the piercing on my lip bob, tore me out of my angered thoughts. I instead focused on the lust that flashed through her eyes and the scent of it beginning to radiate off of her.

"So, what's with the dress?" I asked her while turning my gaze to the slit on her one thigh, I ran my fingers up, gently going under the hem of it and the breathiest gasp left her mouth, almost impossible to hear, but I caught it.

"What? I can't wear a dress?" She snapped, trying to regain her composure. She tried to shove my hands from her skin but I slapped them away and kept them there while chuckling at her reaction.