Chapter Twenty-four- Another Party

Logan

I casually stood at the bottom of the stairs and tapped my nails on my red solo cup, Johnny had given me a drink before he was taken away by some buddies, I thought I knew people from our school but there were people here I had never seen before and Ryan had passed by me from the shadows and said that they had friends from other schools. Then he returned to the shadows; Ryan never said much and he was very quiet but Johnny regarded him highly.

But, now I stood alone, I glanced around and my eyes landed on a corner where Finn and Sam were engaged in a heavy make-out session. I couldn't help but grin and shake my head and raise my cup to them, even though they couldn't see me. Atta boy, Sammy.

Blondie was chatting up Lilith and Melody with a flirtatious smile glued to his face the whole time and I saw Ryan staring down the other end of beer pong. He even made beer pong look serious and I thought that was supposed to be fun. There was still no sign of Johnny and I sighed while swirling my drink before downing it quickly.

"Body shots outside!" Someone yelled and I frowned as people brushed past me and went on outside and I sighed while instinctively following them. Out in the yard, two tables were set up and at the corner were dozens of shots of tequila and vodka.

"We have our reigning champ, Mr. Johnny Blackwood!" Some guy yelled and Johnny stepped forward with a confident smirk on his face and he pushed up the sleeves of his dark long sleeve, exposing the tattoos that painted his kin. My eyes then darted to the girl who walked up and smirked at him. Her little crop top was cut low, exposing her great cleavage and her dark brown hair was down straight, she was super pretty with pixie-like features.

"His lovely partner, Ms. Emily are looking to keep the title. Who is going to step up today!?" The guy asked and I glared at Johnny and watched as a cute guy raised his hand and stepped up and a thought crossed my mind, he had a strong body and cute face.

"Connor? Alright now who is the lucky lady who will help this young lad?" The guy asked.

"I will!" I said shooting my hand up before anyone else could and I walked forward, my oversized jeans, baggy shirt not showing much, compared to Emily. Maybe I should ask her for some clothes.

"Damn!" The guy said looking me up and down and I just smiled innocently.

"The new girl, Logan. You fine as hell!" He said and I smiled while laying my cup down and sending him a wink. Johnny had a hard glare on his face and I watched as his jaw ticked from him grinding his teeth and I just sauntered over to Connor.

"Good luck, kiddies." I said to the two and the girl smiled while Johnny looked between Connor and I.

"Good luck John." I whispered while winking, I knew it drove him crazy when I called him that, he could have fun doing this with a hard-on for all I care. I hopped up on the table and laid back while lifting up my shirt. Emily did the same while Connor grabbed a bottle of vodka. Johnny kept glancing over and I just smiled and watched Connor and he winked at me and a small giggle left my lips.

"Okay gentlemen, we go until someone gives up. Pour your first shot, please." He said. Connor smirked and I laughed a little bit louder and I watched as Johnny's head whipped over, his eyes shooting daggers at Connor.

"Alright, three...two...one...go!" He yelled and Connor poured a shot on my stomach and I shivered at the cool liquid and Connor smirked, licking a drop up to my stomach and drank the vodka and quickly poured another one. I laughed as his tongue was back onto my torso. He used more lips and his mouth lingered on my stomach almost kissing it. I felt nothing, my eyes were on Johnny the whole time, his shoulders were tense and the green in his eyes gone but I watched as he was doing the same to Emily, more lips and tongue and I frowned before returning to Connor who stood up.

"This is hard." He admitted while wiping his mouth and it caused Johnny to look over and smirk at him and I turned my eyes to him.

"Keep going, babe. You can do it." I said lowering my voice and I heard a growl rip through Johnny's throat and I laughed before someone grabbed my hand and yanked me up, my shirt falling down and vodka spilling over my stomach and onto my jeans.

"It's over." Johnny said pulling me to my feet and I glared at him for spilling the alcohol onto me.

"You giving up, Johnny?" The guy asked who arranged the thing asked, a smirk playing on his face because he already knew the answer.

"I don't give a fuck, Jay. It's done." Johnny said dragging me inside, my little legs following him as we moved through the crowd and up the stairs. I tried to catch my footing as Johnny dragged me into his room and tossed my back against the door, not too roughly.

"Are you serious!?" He growled and I just smiled at him. I liked playing with possessive Johnny, it stoked a fire low in my belly and made me all giddy with excitement.

"Enjoy licking Emily's stomach?" I shot back and his eyebrow cocked up slightly as he looked down at me.

"Enjoy having Connor lick your stomach?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes, challenging him.

"You're a dick. Not my fault you are body shot champ with your little partner."

"Lo, it was before you came here. It doesn't even mean anything." He said and I shook my head and he watched me with a smile tugging on his lips.

"Okay, and it doesn't mean anything with Connor." I shrugged and he narrowed his eyes, poking his tongue at his lip where his piercing was an my eyes landed on it, watching him curiously.

"It better not." He said grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the door and I took a shaky deep breath as his fingers dug into the skin on my wrists and I watched, waiting, for what he was going to do.

"Fuck Emily." I said through gritted teeth.

"Fuck Connor." He said back before slamming his lips down onto mine. I pushed back and he just pushed harder, forcing me down and my wolf cried out and battled with me to let Johnny have the control, to let him take care of us. I submitted and he let off slightly, removing his hands and running them down the outside of my body, lingering on the outside of my breasts through my oversized tee. His hands lit a fire in their path and he rested them on my hips before gripping my thighs and lifting me.

A small squeal left my lips at the sudden movement and he forced my mouth back onto his, silencing anything that came out of my mouth as he devoured me. I wanted to get the taste of Emily out of his mouth and he wanted to make sure everyone knew I was his.

"You're mine and no one else's. I told you that, pretty girl." He said while his lips moved along my jaw and to my neck. A breathy moan escaped my lips as his mouth landed on my neck and he nipped gently at the skin, causing my hips to lift up, grinding at his hard cock through his jeans and he grunted at the action and bit down harder, not breaking the skin, causing me to grind my hips again.

"You're mine." He growled his hand coming up to cup my throat and I looked down at the tattoo on the back of his hand and I raised an eyebrow.

"A necklace." I murmured without thinking, but Johnny was passed playing gaze, he squeezed harder and my eyes flew open, looking at his dark and blown out ones and he searched mine, looking for an answer and I swallowed; forcing down the lump from the tight constriction of my throat.

"I'm yours." I whispered.