16. "you could suck his dick"

SOPHIE

"And then what?"

"Nothing. Nothing else happened."

"Sophie."

"I swear," I say, crossing my hand over my chest. Ashley rolls her eyes.

Taking the laptop away from Chloe, she cracks her knuckles with a deafening sound before placing her fingers on the individual keys.

"Come on, Soph," she says, peering at me over a pair of reading glasses. "The fate of Daddy's Favourite depends on it."

"Daddy's Favourite?"

"Yes," she says, unfazed. "Like the infamous 5SOS song."

I wait for her to elaborate on what it is but she doesn't. In the end I sigh, not in the mood for an internal guessing game. "What is it?"

"My fanfic."

"You called it Daddy's Favourite?"

She simply shrugs, typing in her log in details before leaning back to wait for the page to load. "Sounded better than Daddy's Girl."

"What the-

"Anyway," she says, clearing her throat before I can ask any further questions she doesn't want to answer. "Words. From Luke. Tell me."

"Nothing else happened, though," I frown, before pausing. "And stop writing stories about me. It's weird."

"I think it's funny," Bailey shrugs. I look over to see her sitting upside down on the couch, long hair trailing to the floor. "Except for that one time she made me a crack addict."

"At least she didn't write about you stealing some concert ticket," Chloe quips, referring to herself. Bailey nods solemnly.

"True, true."

"Wait," Ashley frowns, casting a look Bailey's direction. "I wrote about you being a crack addict?"

"Yes. How the fuck do you not remember?"

Shrugging, Ashley sighs. "I have the attention span of a Vine video."

"Yeah, well, try to guess. You made me spike Sophie's drink in one fucking story and snort coke off of Josh Dun's head the next. Which, I'll have you know, I wouldn't mind."

I crack a small smile, head full of memories of sleeplesss nights spent encouraging our friend to push the 3000 word limit mark as Ashley's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Neighbours?" she asks.

Bailey shakes her head no. "The other one."

"Stepsister?"

"I think. And fucking Tutor," she says, sending her a slight glare. "Also, what is it with you and writing about illegal relationships?"

"They're not illegal-"

"Ashley," I stop her, placing a hand on hers before she can bear false defence. "They're illegal."

"Not if I close my eyes."

"Alright, alright," Chloe says, waving all of us off with a dismissive hand, having decided that enough was enough. She looks at me. "Did he say anything else?"