19. "am i a bad girl?"

LUKE

Masturbating, for me, is hard. Really hard. And not just for my dick, either; it's hard in the sense that there's never anywhere quiet to do it.

I've been stuck in this hotel room, sexually frustrated out of my goddamn mind, since that little 'incident' with Sophie's sleeptalking took place.

I've also been itching to free myself from the restraint of these jogging bottoms plastered to my legs, but that's been happening for the past four hours now and I don't think I'm going to get to rip them off anytime soon.

I'd go to the bathroom, lock the door properly, take out my phone and search for some mediocre, online porn- but after what happened the last time with Sophie walking in on me, I don't think that'd be a good idea. Especially since I've been nothing but terrified of what happened back then happening again. I don't even know what I'd do the second time around. I'm just hoping it never has the chance to happen more than once.

"Daddy? Can I tell you something?"

I flick between the TV channels with a restless finger, static crowding the screen every so often because I can't settle on one specific channel. Sound buzzes through the speakers like a shout echoing off of the walls of a dark tunnel and I lower the volume with a wince, sighing in relief once the remote complies.

I'm trying not to ignore but also trying to ignore Sophie sitting on the opposite end of the couch; her knees tucked up into her chest, her penguin plushie next to her on the seat as she looks at me with beautiful, curious eyes.

It's hard- both ways- for me to even look back at her, especially since she's wearing a set of clothes that leave very little to the imagination.

Well, I say that, but in reality she's clad in a pair of shorts and a normal t-shirt, a completely casual outfit for her to be wearing. Then again, my hormones are raging and I'm a twisted bastard for even implying that they're anything but innocent.

For once, the shirt isn't mine- though I don't mind and I never have- and I can tell it isn't by the way the collar plunges down to reveal her-

Again? Really? You have the sex drive of a fucking animal.

"Daddy," she whines, tugging on the sleeve of my hoodie in order to get my attention. It's a habit she broke a while ago- she'd want my attention all the time when she was little and I don't think she does it now because she knows how I've practically already centered my life around her.

I turn to Sophie and immediately my arm stretches, inviting her towards me without having to say anything. I watch as she crawls into my arms, expecting her to stay curled up into my side on the couch- only to have her take a seat on the one place I was hoping she wouldn't; my lap.

"Baby," I say, a little surprised as she goes so far as shifting to make herself comfortable. "W-what-"

"You always let me sit on your lap," she interrupts me, and a pout crosses her face. I think she knows I can't resist that expression she pulls. "You always used to."

"Th-That was when you were little, baby." I tell her, finding it very hard not to be hard when she digs her knees into the couch on either side of my legs. Oh, lord forgive me.

"I'm still little," she frowns. I can't help but crack a small smile. "I'm five-two."

"I meant when you were younger," I sigh, but nevertheless, my arms snake around her waist so that I can keep her in place.