25. "you're so wet"

SOPHIE

"Daddy," I whimper, slowly backing up against the wall as Luke towers over me; a look in his eyes that I've never quite seen before.

My bare back hits the wall of the tourbus bathroom, causing a slight wince to form on my face from the temperature change. Daddy places his warm hands on my waist and I'm lost for things to do; I still am very naked and I'm pretty sure I've left the shower on.

He dips his head down, swallowing thickly, and my heart does a leap because I know what's coming next. His lips trail along my cheek until they finally meet my own and I'm a blushing mess yet again; unable to think, unable to move, unable to do anything other than kiss him back.

Daddy carefully presses me up against the wall, a low rumble forming in his throat as my tongue swipes across his bottom lip. I know he's smiling- his lip ring shifting upwards is what's giving it away.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him. Within seconds I'm sitting on the marble of the sink, Daddy standing between my parted legs as the movement of out lips cease to stop.

"D-Daddy," I murmur, feeling Luke's lips detatch themselves from mine. I expect him to pull away, to look me dead in the eye before storming out and listing every little thing wrong with what we've just done, but he doesn't.

Instead, his lips plant small, individual kisses along my cheek, my jaw. He works his mouth towards my neck and, as his lips part to suck on the sensitive skin, my own purse together to surpress a moan.

Daddy mumbles against my neck, words that I can't quite piece together properly, but words I hear all the same. His fingers tap rhythmically along my leg, tracing shapes and incoherent letters that I don't bother to take note of.

Every touch and every movement causes a fire to spark in my stomach, a flame to light in my chest. I become lightheaded- boarding on a high that I never want to come down from- and when Daddy's fingers start to trail their way to the space between my legs, the feeling in my head it the exact equivalent to a helium-filled birthday balloon.

His actions are hesitant, and I can't help but notice how differently they compare to the kiss. His lips are sure but his hands aren't. I just wish Daddy would split the certainty in two equal parts already.

"Baby," he mumbles, pulling apart for a brief second. He rests his forehead against mine, breathing heavily. "I-I'm going to try something out. Stop me if you don't like it."

I nod, unable to control the look of absolute puzzlement on my face as Daddy goes back to kissing my neck again, leaving marks that I'd no doubt have a very hard time trying to cover after this.

I wait in anticipation, the nervous static in my stomach going haywire as I begin to wonder whether giving me endless lovebites is what Luke meant by 'trying something out'. Thankfully, I don't have to wonder long.

Daddy's long finger brushes against my heat and I gasp, jolting upwards ever so slightly because I hadn't expected it in the slightest.

He chuckles raspily against my neck, his other hand on my small of my back, keeping me in place.

I stay completely still, unable to force more than a few breathless pants out because I'm so dazed.

I feel Daddy's fingertip push past my folds, gathering wetness to trail up towards my clit. He then rubs slow, yet consistently paced, circles on the bundle of nerves that make my body quiver and my mind clear of everything but this, and I have to grab onto his shoulders to avoid backing into the mirror behind me.