38. "the end"

SOPHIE

"The..." Ashley begins, sticking her tongue out in concentration as she types one last word on her laptop. "...End."

"Whoop!" Bailey then hollers, snatching the thing from her with a wide grin and plopping down on the other end of the couch. "Finally!"

"Hey, hands off," Ashley warns, swatting her hand away and glaring. "You can't read it yet,"

"And why not?"

"Because it's not the end end,"

"But you just said it was finished!"

"Yeah, but I've got some things I have to fix," she sighs, and Bailey does the same, handing the laptop back to her. "I just don't know how to write the ending,"

"You could make them have sex,"

"Bailey." Chloe glares.

Ashley just shrugs. "Already done that."

"He could eat her out."

"Done. Twice."

"Thought it was only once?"

"No, twice. I should know, I got the ideas from the girl herself," Ashley shoots me a smirk and I blush, covering my face with my hands.

"Could you guys maybe not talk about my relationship when I'm in the room?"

"Oh, honey," Bailey says, patting my shoulder in mock reassurance. "If it makes you feel any better, about a hundred thousand other people think this whole 'Daddy story' kink thing is fucking hot."

"How is that supposed to make me feel better?!"

"It's not. I just thought you had the right to know," Bailey gives me a toothy grin and I roll my eyes.

"Well, I don't want to know. And Ash," I turn to my other best friend, folding my arms. "End your story already. It's getting really weird,"

"How so?"

"Well, first of all, you wrote about me and Luke naked," I reply, but her face stays expressionless. "And second of all, you got all the 'nicknames' right! I never even told you what he called me-"

"Oh, please. It's pretty self explanatory, he calls you that sort of kinky shit outside of the bedroom anyway."

"Third of all, you're writing about my boyfriend. Isn't that a little strange to you?"

"A little. I just try to push the thought of him out of my head and imagine Michael instead," Ashley replies, carelessly. I grimace.

"Well, still."

"Look, be happy I didn't turn Daddy's Favourite into one of those SNSM fics."

At this, Chloe's eyebrows knit together. "SNSM?"

"Yeah. The whips and shit."

"Don't you mean BDSM?" Bailey quips.

"No, that's the thing you do in Maths."

"Ashley, that's BIDMAS," I sigh, bringing my hand up to my forehead.

"What the fuck? I thought Maths was BMI?!"

"That's the thing you use for weight!" Chloe groans, exasperated as she falls back onto the couch. She then looks at the purple-haired girl, eyes narrowed. "How the hell did you get so many PattWad followers with logic like that?"