27. "call me daddy"

SOPHIE

"You two what?!"

"I-"

"Did you suck his dick, at least?"

"Ashley!"

"What?! It's a two way street! You have to repay the favour or else you're just rude."

"And you would know," Bailey raises an eyebrow.

"I would, actually. I always suck dick when they do something for me."

"Like getting you a glass of water?"

"Now you're just being mean."

"Suck it."

"Your dick?" Ashley blinks. "Because sure. If you get me a glass of water first."

"You guys," Chloe sighs, narrowing her eyes. "Will you two stop bickering and actually try to help Sophie out, here?"

"Yes, mother." Ashley rolls her eyes, before swivelling her chair around. "Soph."

"Hm?"

"Do you want the harsh truth, or a sugarcoated lie?"

"Which one hurts less?"

"If it's coming from Ashley, you're better off leaving now." Bailey quips, only to be hit on the arm by the girl herself.

"Idiot."

"American Idiot?"

"I hate you so mu-"

"Guys," I interrupt, and they both look at me. I turn to Ashley. "The harsh truth, please."

"Alright," she shrugs, standing up and walking over to stand in front of me. I watch as she places both hands on my shoulders, sighing.

"Okay. You ready?"

"Yes."

"You and Luke?" she makes a gesture with her hands and I nod. "Are fucked up."

I'm just about to groan, thinking of resorting to desperate measures such as an online chat sites to get the answers I want, when Ashley holds a hand up to silence me.

"But," she begins, putting every emphasis on the word. "Only because of this whole daddy-daughter thing."

"Right."

"It needs to stop."

"Oh."

"Wait, no, it doesn't," she corrects herself. "Because if it stops then so do my stories and I can't let that happen."

"So this is all for your own personal gain?"

"Basically."

"Wow."

"Yep-"

"When are you gonna stop writing those?" I interrupt her, raising an eyebrow.

"Probably never. Catch me on my deathbed adding song refs and band memes to all of my chapters," she shrugs, before her face turns serious once again. "Anyway, that's besides the point."

"Mhm."

"You need to clear this whole thing up with Luke." she says. I sigh, giving her the look.

"Tell me something I don't know?"

"Easy there, Selena." Bailey points a finger.

Ashley tightens her grip on my arms. "Hey! No getting distracted. I'm trying to help you out, here."