21. "naughty girl"

LUKE

I've been speechless since Sophie told me what she did and we got out of the car. I've been speechless since we found out that we had the entirety of the tourbus to ourselves. I've been speechless since I excused myself from the kitchen, took care of my aching boner, and then came back to an empty room.

And I'm speechless now, as my eyes slowly grow wide, the lump in my throat forming. Every whimper and moan that escapes her lips makes me want to wash my brain out with bleach. I have no idea what to do so I stay seated where I am; in the small living space of the bus, fists clenched as Sophie pleasures herself in my bunk, the curtains drawn, her completely oblivious to the fact that I'm still here.

It would be a good idea to go out and get some fresh air. I should really stand up, stretch my legs, walk out. I should do all of these things but instead I stay put, my hands aching to replace hers.

No voice in my head bothers to scold me for my thoughts. I think they've given up trying to convince me that what I'm feeling isn't right. Needless to say, I've given up on myself, too.

When Sophie told me that she liked me, I almost crashed the car. Almost. She screamed for me to watch out because I had somehow swerved lanes and a lorry was heading our way, not that any of that mattered to me at the time. All I wanted to happen was for her to repeat what she said. Again and again, if possible. Again and again with a tape recorder next to her mouth so I can relive every second if it, so I can make sure that it's not just my subconscious getting my hopes up.

We didn't talk much for the rest of the ride but that was to be expected. It's not everyday a father gets told that his daughter's infatuation centers wholeheartedly around him. What was I supposed to do, anyway? Confess everything I've ever felt for her in just the short span of fifteen minutes? Say thank you? Lean over and give her a kiss?

Yes.

Without thinking, a loud groan of utter frustration falls from my lips and I clap a hand over my mouth to silence it. Sophie's whimpering stops. I see the curtain of the bunk shift a little, but she doesn't pull it back.

Good going, Hemmings.

"Daddy?" she calls from behind the thin sheet, her voice wavering on timid. I try to push away the thought of my little girl's hand down her pants, her back arching as her wide eyes glaze over, moaning, gripping the bed sheets and calling out for-

"Daddy." I don't actually notice Sophie until her small shadow looms in the small doorway that parts us, playing with her fingers, thighs clenching together as if holding her climax in and teeth biting down hard on her bottom lip. I resist the temptation to make my way over and finish what she started, instead shifting myself on the couch and clearing my throat.

"H-Hi, baby," I greet her. Slowly, I pat the empty space on the couch next to me but she looks reluctant. I would be too if I was under the suspicion that my dad was in the room with me whilst my jerking off.

"H-How long have you been there?" she asks, very quietly. She sits down next to me despite the hesitance in her actions, doe eyes holding my own in an intent gaze.

Her voice is so different to the one laced with attitude she used earlier on in the car. Then again, she hardly ever uses her 'big girl' voice unless she's really angry or there's something seriously bothering her. I'd like to say that I love both of the tones she uses equally but her grown up talk is sexier; more alluring and sultry sounding, somehow. It makes my heart bend in ways I never knew my heart could and my dick twitch at the littlest words she says.