34. "don't have sex"

SOPHIE

"Don't have sex. Or you'll get pregnant. And die."

That is literally the one thing that keeps going through my head and I have no idea how to stop it. It's from Mean Girls, a quote repeated continuously by Bailey, and even in the heat of the moment, it still somehow manages to plague my mind like a contagious mantra to be repeated.

Even as Luke bursts through the hotel room door, after spending an hour or so with a tent in his pants on stage, I keep thinking about it. Even as he smashes his lips against mine, rasps at me to hook my legs around his waist, and pins me against the wall.

It's only until the majority of our clothes are off that it finally slips my mind. My dress falls to the floor, joining his striped shirt and leather jacket.

Daddy's lips work quickly against my own and it's hard to keep up, but I try my best anyway. He's eager and frustrated and excited all at the dame time and I can tell, because I'm the exact same.

My back gently hits against the plush duvet of the bed as Luke hovers above me, hands on either side next to my head. For a split second, a sly grin crosses his face, eyes wild with lust at the position he put us in.

"Look at you," he mumbles, in a low voice that sends shivers down my spine. His hands work their way down the curve of my legs, towards my inner thighs and to the thin material covering my heat.

Softly, he presses his fingers against the sensitive area, making my eyes flutter shut at the all too familiar feeling. "Such a pretty little girl."

His words are simple, things he's called me before plenty of times in the past, yet they have a bigger impact on me now that I'm this worked up.

I blink at Daddy for a short while, loving the way his fingers move, wanting every single second of this to last, but I know I can't let him go through with it. He's already done so much for me.

"D-Daddy," I mumble, wrapping a small hand around his wrist. He bites his lip, eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"What is it, baby?"

"Can... Can I do something?" I ask him, in a timid tone that I'd normally use when I don't know how to ask for something.

My cheeks burn a bright pink as Luke pulls away, nodding. I sit up myself, making my way off of the bed and beckoning him over to take my place.

Okay, I think, taking a deep breath. You can do this.

No, you can't.

Yes, you can. Just... just do it like that girl did in the video Ashley showed you.

I screamed at that video Ashley showed me!

That's good practice; you'll probably be screaming twice as loud tonight, away.

Not now, Brain.

"Baby?" Daddy asks, obviously puzzled as I get on my knees in front of him. He's shirtless, with nothing but his ripped skinny jeans on, and hopefully that won't be too much of a hassle for what I want to do. "What- what are you-"

A breath hitches in his throat as he watches me lay a hand on the bulge of his trousers, applying a light pressure to his growing erection. My own face reddens because, A) I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do now and B) I've read stories where the girl has to comment on how "large" their partner is. A total mood killer, to say the least, but I'm just hoping I won't have to say that now, or ever.