chapter forty one

Camila's POV

Desire.

Lauren's POV

Lust.

Camila's POV

Captivation.

Lauren's POV

Infatuation.

Camila's POV

Rave.

Lauren's POV

Ecstasy.

Camila's POV

Adoration.

Lauren's POV

Devotion.

Camila's POV

Mesmerism.

Lauren's POV

Passion.

Camila's POV

Ferocity.

Lauren's POV

Intensity.

Camila and Lauren's POV

Love.

~

Camila's POV

Loud erratic breaths could not possibly silent the beat of our hearts, the hearts hitting our ribs rapidly and with force. A thin layer of sweat covered our bare bodies and I couldn't stop thinking of how enthralling our collided bodies felt, every possible inch of my skin, connected to the girl's lying beneath me, with arms wrapped securely around my back.

My heart felt secure and full.

My mind was going in circles, probably a hundred miles per second of what had happened between the love of my life and I.

All I was capable of at that moment, was stare into a pair of the wildest and the greenest irises the world has seen, which stared into mine with the exact same amount of love and affection that I felt towards her in my heart. And yet, with no words said out loud, I knew exactly what the both of us were feeling and thinking.

I ran my tongue over my dried lips and I saw Lauren looking down, breaking our eye contact. I smirked and kinked an eyebrow. I didn't mean to make it look sexual, but Lauren didn't need much for this. She gulped loudly and wetted her lips as well, finally looking me in the eyes, starting to run her fingers over my uncovered skin. After she had reached my buttocks and squeezed one lightly, I gasped and my body twitched.

"Camila," the raven-haired girl whispered seductively.

"Lauren?" I looked at her intently.

"Touch me again." she pleaded with wide eyes, kissing my collarbones.

That itself made a pool of wetness appear yet again between my legs and that needn't to be told twice to me. I'd do anything for this creature, appearing weak and needy at that moment, in a heartbeat.