Chapter 18 : We Lost Her

"You look like a grumpy old man," I giggled.

Trystan ignored me again for the umpteenth time and moved to the other shelf.

Presently, we were roaming in Wal-Mart. We had already bought the toys, blankets, and food. The only thing left were some socks that fit Tiffany.

"With that face, nobody is ever gonna marry you," I commented on Trystan's foul expression, yet again.

He threw a glare at me and started walking ahead with the trolley and Tiffany.

I went near Tiffany and bent down at her height.

"Hey mollycoddle," I smiled, poking her cheeks, "Can you tell your favourite person that I did not mean to offend him? And I am feeling really sorry?"

I could feel Trystan's eyes on me but he did not speak a word. Taking that as an approval to speak ahead, I continued.

"In fact, I think his blush is the cutest thing about him," I whispered. Tiffany blinked at me for a moment, then she started pulling Trystan by his shirt.

He too bent down at her level. Picking her up in his arms, he made her sit on his lap. Tiffany gave him a toothless smile and started tapping his cheeks.

Jesus! I cannot tell you how much of a turn on it is to see him playing with Tiffany.

"Hold back your hormones, lady!" I scolded myself for the unholy thoughts going through my mind.

"What do you think? We should forgive her?" he asked Tiffany. She looked at me with a blank face, then back at Trystan.

"Whoops! My angel doesn't want me to forgive you," Trystan smirked. I shook my head and rushed towards the little devil on his laps.

"C'mon mollycoddle. You can't do this to me," I made the worst pout ever, and looked at Tiffany with hope.

She again gave me a blank look. Then after a second, she started giggling and moving her head up and down.

"Is it a yes?" Trystan and I asked her in unison.

She began clapping her hands, looking at both of us. I gave a winning smirk to Trystan. He rolled his eyes, in response.

"Fine, you're forgiven," he gave me a smug look, and once again put Tiffany in the trolley.

I happily linked my arms with him, "Now you better stop moving ahead of me."

"Sometimes you really act like my girlfriend," he chuckled.

"Get used to this hot and happening girlfriend, Ryder," I said in a husky voice. For a second, lust crossed his eyes. But he soon covered it up with another chuckle.

Oh, so I am not the only one having unholy thoughts here.

After that we exchanged no words, and kept looking at different stalls. My arms were still linked with Trystan, and he was pulling Tiffany's trolley.

Finally, we found the shelf having baby socks. We placed the trolley on the side and started searching for some cool socks.

"Look at this one," Trystan grinned, picking up a pair of pink socks, "This will look perfect on her."