From The Bottom Of My Heart..

How funny it would be if our heart actually had a bottom? 😱

Anyway, coming back to the point...

All my dear readers,

When I began this novel, I only had 50 followers and today, when I am about to end it, I have an army of almost 4k crazy people standing with me (not literally :p)

Thank you all! Thank you for handling the worst chapters, my late updates, those lame jokes, and me! Thank you for making Babysitters what it is.

To the Grammar Nazis :

You are the biggest reason behind the success of this book. Thank you for pointing out all the mistakes and making this book worth reading.

To the Voters :

You are the reason this book was crowned #1 for an entire month. Thank you for the unconditional love.

To the silent readers :

You are the reason behind the soon to be 1 million reads. Your silence didn't go unnoticed. Thank you for choosing this book to read.

To the motivators :

Every time I cried about my writers block, my lack of time, my unwillingness to write, you were there. You were there to say, "Take your time. You have us." Those words meant the world to me.

To the nominators :

Thank you for constantly nominating The Babysitters in various award ceremonies. I don't care we won anything or not, but I am glad I have you people with me.

To the promotors :

Thank you for all the unpaid promotion. Thank you for sharing this book with others, or recommending it to someone else. Thanks.

To the 'PLEASE UPDATE' squad :

Your 'please update' , 'updaaaaatee' , 'when are you updating next?' , 'I'll kill you if you don't update.' , all this kept me going! Thank you.

All in all thank you to everyone out there, who picked The Babysitters to read. Thank you for the fan works. Thank you.

I know the Epilogue is not that perfect. So, here I allow you all to write your own Epilogue and send it to me. I would love to post it in this book. I would love to see your writing skills.

Till then, have a great life! Hopefully, I 'll see you again with a new book. "Hopefully."

Sayonara !

ACHIEVEMENTS:

WE GOT FEATURED !!!! 🖤🖤

WE CROSSED 1 MILLION READS ON 28th November 2017 ! 🖤🖤