Chapter 37 : Boys Love Suspension

Lorraine was gone.

It has been three days since she came to my home. Thanks to my job, I even came to know that she sorted out things with Dylan. He was sad to know about her family condition, and being the beautiful soul that he is, he even decided to forgive her.

Somewhere I had a feeling that they might give their relationship another try. But according to Lorraine and Dylan, the sparks between them are buried some feet under, and moving on was the best they could do.

So, as sad as it feels, it was actually the end of their relationship. Between all the messes, I learnt a very important lesson - I did not want my future to be the same.

That was the day I decided to sort out things with Trystan. But curse my luck! On the very same day I took this decision, Trystan too took a major decision. He left the babysitting job.

What an idiot!

And, of course, Trystan is an expert at ignoring me. That's what he's been doing since we last shared the cab. This only leaves me with one option - to confront Trystan.

So, here I am, sitting in the cafeteria along with my friends. My eyes are stuck to the guy who is smirking at a girl, just two tables ahead.

"Seriously? Why are your eyes not paining with all those glares you are throwing at Trystan?" Gabby frowned, throwing a French Fry at me.

"Hey! You don't throw food at people. Food is precious," Evan scolded his girlfriend and picked up the fry she threw at me, gulping it down.

I rolled my eyes, "I was not glaring. I was just staring at nothing. It's not my fault if Trystan's face came in my way."

Chase scoffed, "I still can't believe you want to talk to him."

"It's better than ignoring, you know," Jenny mumbled, her eyes on her tray.

I was sitting on her left, so I squeezed her hands in comfort. She smiled back at me. I don't know much but Chase is still ignoring both Jenny and Trystan. Jenny had tried to talk to him many times but it all went in vain.

"Seriously, Chase," Evan sighed, "At least you can act mature and try to sort things out?"

"Why should I?" Chase spat, "How could he kiss her?"

"We were responsible for the turn of events, as well," I said, glaring at Chase.

"And I did not kiss him back," Jenny frowned.

Gabby muttered a 'Touché.' I felt a familiar stare of Trystan at our table.

"Honestly Chase, don't do this. Friendship is worth more than any relationship," Jenny took Chase' hands in hers, who was sitting in front of her, "Don't break it because of me or Sam. You and Trystan have been there for each other all the time. Don't let anything ruin it - not even a girl. Especially not a girl."

She then looked at Gabby and me, and smiled, "I am in your position too. And trust me when I say, I will choose my girls over any guy."

"Awe, Jen!" Both Gabby and I rushed towards her and squeezed her in a bone crushing hug.

"It's impossible to not fall in love with her," Chase muttered to Evan, who was sobbing for some anonymous reason.

"C-Chase," Evan stuttered, wiping a tear, "I can't l-let you two idiots break our group of three."

We all looked at him as he stood up from his chair and walked towards Trystan. But then he stopped midway and rushed towards Jenny, joining our hug.

He squeezed the three of us into a big hug, "I am glad I met you girls."