Chapter 33 : War Of Jealousy

"Evan had lipstick over his mouth when I saw him in the morning," Jenny smirked.

"He might have tried a shade on his lips?" Gabby justified herself, following Rochelle.

"Well, unless he is a lunatic who loves to dress up like a woman at night, I am pretty sure it belonged to a girl," I gave a high five to Jenny.

"And as far as I remember, the only girl he is sharing his room with is you," Jenny concluded. Rochelle chuckled, before taking us to her room.

"Fine! Thank you for broadcasting my bedroom story," Gabby pouted.

"Ain't we just too awesome," Jenny laughed, "Evan is lucky you let him share the bed. Chase was sleeping on the couch whole night."

"Trystan tried to sink beside me, at midnight," I giggled, remembering about last night, "But I kicked him off the bed."

"As much as I would love to hear your love stories, I have to get ready for my wedding," Rochelle chuckled, "And so do you. So, pick up the dresses of your choice and move those ass. I don't want my guests to be late for my wedding."

We smiled at her and decided to stop troubling her.

"You can go get ready yourself now," I smiled, "We will manage from here."

"You better do," Rochelle waved a last goodbye at us and frantically left the room. I can't really blame her. It's her wedding day, of course she will hyperventilate.

"This is so amazing," Gabby gasped, looking at the numerous dresses in front of us.

The room was really huge and half of it was filled with different type of dresses that Rochelle had shopped for her wedding. As much as I don't understand her decision to marry such an elder guy, I really liked her as a person. And it was sweet of her to let us share those beautiful, expensive dresses. They were indeed amazing.

"What do I choose?" Jenny frowned, picking out two gowns from the movable shelf.

"May I help you ladies with this?" One of the helpers, that Rochelle left for us, asked me.

"That will be really helpful," I muttered.

Choosing what to wear on an occasion is as difficult as deciding whether you like Harry more, or Draco?

The employee smiled at us and started searching for dresses that will look the best on us. After hours of trying and changing, Jenny and Gabby finally got their perfect dresses. They went into their rooms to don their outfits.

After five minutes, the employees finally found a perfect maroon skin tight dress for me. Though, it ended near my legs, it was not a gown. There were two deep cuts on both the sides of my waist. My eyes twinkled with joy.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, mesmerized by the dress.

"I think I'll go and change," I snatched the dress and rushed into my room. Jenny and Gabby were there too. They had worn their dresses and were looking in the mirror with a proud smile.

"My girls look fire," I whistled at my best friends. Jenny was wearing a royal blue gown with two narrow slits  below her chest. Gabby, on the other hand, wore a beautiful golden one piece. They looked stunning.

"You'll look no less," Jenny grinned, "Go and change already."

I nodded and rushed into the bathroom, to change. Quickly, I took off my top and jeans, and donned the beautiful maroon outfit. Mid way, I realized that my hands were unable to zip up the chain behind my dress.

I heard a gasp in the room, followed by some recognizable murmurs. Not knowing what else to do, I peeked out of the bathroom. To my obvious guess, the boys were standing in the room, looking ravishing in their tuxedos.