Chapter 31 : Tease

"Thank you, Mrs Bury," I stepped out of the car and thanked Gabby's mother for driving us to the airport.

"Facts say helping others makes one feel like they can take on the world," Jenny grinned, "I hope you become the next Superman."

Before Mrs Bury could reply, I snorted, "Who wants to be a Superman when you can become a Batman?"

"Ugh! Would you please have mercy on my heart and help me with the bags?" Gabby hissed, struggling to take out the bags from the backseat.

"Lol, she just quoted Mendes boi!" I laughed but soon suppressed it, as Gabby threw a glare at me.

Showing some chivalry, we both helped Gabby with the bags.

"Okay girls, have fun. But not too much of it," Mrs Bury smiled at us. After bidding a final goodbye to her, we looked at each other and took a deep sigh.

"What do you think?" Jenny asked, chewing her nails, "How will they react?"

"Hopefully positively," I replied, hesitantly. I was so nervous all day about how am I going to face Trystan. It was better when I was oblivious with my feelings for him. At least, I did not act so conscious. Now look at me, I am bathing in my own sweat!

"Trust me, the reaction will be worth watching," Gabby smirked and started walking inside the airport. Gaining all the courage we had, Jenny and I followed her behind.

The boys had some other stuffs to do so they asked us to directly meet them at the airport. I was literally dying to see Trystan. More like my hormones were dying to attack his pink lips, his perfectly maintained abdomen, his soft earlobes, and hi-

"I am looking fine, right?" Jenny's voice pulled me out of my aroused thoughts.

CONTROL, SAMANTHA!

"You look gorgeous, Jen," I smiled at her. She was wearing a high waist denim jeans and a red spaghetti top. Gabby donned a black jumpsuit whereas I settled for a white jeans and a blue top.

My heart began racing as soon as I entered the exotic scenario of the airport. There were people listening to MP3's and playing video games. I heard a couple behind us talking about the weather of Vegas. My heart started racing as I heard their conversation and as the voice of flights talking off vibrated in my ears. I was filled with excitement and nervousness, both at the same time.

"There they are," Gabby pointed somewhere ahead. I saw Jenny halting suddenly and my own breath was caught in my throat. Chase and Evan were standing near the assortment of snacks. Evan was gulping popcorns while Chase was drinking coke. But to my disappointment, Trystan was nowhere to be seen.

Sighing, I walked towards the boys.

"Hey guys," Jenny blushed.

As soon as they saw us, their expressions changed from confusion to anticipation to recognition to shock. And then, Chase did the grossest thing ever.

He just spat the entire coke, in his mouth, on Evan's face, who was still having popcorns stuffed in his own mouth.

I always wondered if popcorn came in coke flavor, how would they taste?

"Gross!" Gabby scrunched her nose, amd Jenny stepped back in horror.

"Are you, by any means, related to Jenny Williams?" Chase took a step forward to examine Jenny.

Evan was blinking his eyes and at the same time throwing punches in the air, in an attempt to hit Chase.

"Were you always this dumb?" Jenny hissed, not liking the reaction.