Chapter 32 : Chase Has A Plan

"The plane is about to land. Everyone is requested to tighten their seatbelts," one of the pilots made the announcement. I could feel adrenaline rushing down my body.

"We are there," I whispered to the girls.

"Something is telling me we are never going to forget this trip," Jenny said, sounding a little breathless.

"Oh, you worry too much Jen. Trust me, we are going to have a lot of fun," Gabby assured her.

After a long journey of hours, we were finally about to reach our destination. Jenny and I were sitting together. Gabby and Evan were just beside us, and Chase and Trystan were taking a nap in the front seat.

Trystan tried to make me spill out why I was being flirtatious with him, but I managed to confuse him more.

'It's cute to see him so confused,' I giggled, inwardly.

Finally, the plane got ready to land. As soon as the ground started coming closer, my heart began to beat louder and faster.

After a few minutes, the air hostess made the final announcement and all of us got ready to get out of the plane.

"We reached so soon!" Trystan said with a yawn.

"That's because you were sleeping half of the way," I rolled my eyes.

"So what else was I supposed to do? Flirt with Chase?" Trystan glared at me.

"Jesus! I know my charms are irresistible, Trystan. But you know I don't bat for the same team," Chase snorted and went ahead.

"If I was his parent, I would have surely abandoned him by now," I hissed at Chase. Luckily, he was too ahead of us to hear me. Otherwise, the passengers would have to witness a teen war!

We all said our last thanks to the plane staff and made our way towards the airport.

"Is somebody going to pick us up?" Jenny asked as we saw a throng of people waiting to pick up their family, relatives, friends, or whoever.

"Most probably," Chase mumbled, searching around the crowd.

"There," Evan pointed at a man who was holding a placard with "Mr Lockhart" written on it.

Realizing he was waiting for us, Chase waved at him and we all followed Chase.

"Welcome to Vegas, Sir," the man, who I reckon to be a driver, smiled at Chase, "Please follow me. And don't worry about the bags, they will be reached safely to the hotel."

"Uh, you sure?" I asked hesitantly, not willing to leave my luggage with a stranger. He smiled and nodded. Having no option, I nodded back.

After that, we followed him to the parking. He lead us to a huge white colored Limousine. Trystan, Chase, Evan and Gabby hopped inside the car, without caring it was one of the hottest model on earth.

On the other hand, Jenny and I were drooling at the car as if it was blessed with the looks of Zac Efron.

"These guys have some money," Jenny muttered. I nodded with my eyes wandering around the car.

"Sunshine, sometimes I feel you are more fascinated to machines than humans," Trystan chuckled, peeping his head out of the window.

Throwing a glare at him, I pulled Jenny towards the car. There were two empty seats, one beside Chase and the other beside Trystan. Of course leaving the first seat for Jenny, I decided to sit beside Trystan. But before my butt could have a contact with the seat, Chase pulled me beside him.

"Sit here," he whispered. I gave him a confused look. Jenny and Trystan both pouted at Chase.

"I don't wanna sit with him!"