First project

Thanks for voting but target still not completed but do complete the previous one& this
Beep...beep...beep....

Hello elena kaisii haiii tuu

Dii iam gud i should ask u this question how aru how is ur first day in college

Ya elena iam gud and my first day is also good

That's it dii really koyi mila....like prince charming.....

What....aru crazy?

Ha ha...its k sona u will get soon .....
So say about the first day what happend

Not much usually for projects every student is paired up with other

Oh really appko konn mila.....say me...

Dont u think ur so excited ....

Huh..sona say me........

Okay he is dev.dixit ....

Wow ladaka naam hii itna sexy hain..toh banda kaisehoga....say me soon

Elena ur such a mad .....stop it...

Okay...okay say me and she started her blabbering  but my mind rendering about the words said by shruthi....

Sona tu haina sona......

Ya elena im there tumbaath masii kaisii aur tum kab yaha arahihoo....

She is good sona but i miss u so much i will come mumbai soon...

I miss u too yaa come soon.....okay i will talk to u later bye

Bye sona....

Elena she is my sweet cutest cousin of my life...we all used to.live together in same house but due to my college we need to come to mumbai i really miss them......

Dev p.o.v:

   Dev aru crazy u met her today and ur thinking about her like crazy mad man.....just ignore her ..... i started reading my novel....by the time of 11pm iam still thinking about her every word in the novel just making me think about her features....huh....no no i dont want to think about her...stop stop.....
So i thought to sleep....

    I stood there in middle of the room with flowers in my hand and waiting for someone,  someone coming towards me with each step my heart jumping with crazy feeling....now she stood infront of me with long beautiful dress looking like princess when i seen her face...iam frozen...the girl who making me crazy, insane...

   And i jerked once from my sleep...what really dev u r getting dreams about her....huh...sona....i cant wait for tomorrow to see u.....

Morning:

     Hii diii gudmrng
     Hii dev wait its just 8 in the morning and u are ready for college but why so early...any special work or any special one....diiii... Nothing like that i have some work...okay complete your breakfast...
After all the questions of my sister i headed  to my college, directly  towards the classroom where all our names are written on seats to be sit in respective places i reached my place,seen sonakshi boss her name beside me....
Time goes on and everyone occupying there places, after 5 minutes sonakshi entered the class searching her name on the way she caught me staring her.
I given her smile and she returned with warm smile.she came towards her seat and sat beside me...

 Hi sonakshi....how are you
 Hii dev....iam fine and u. Ya im good
Ummm....sonakshiii. Ya, in mean till professor arrives say me about u.ya Okay iam single daughter of my parents we used to live in kolkata but after retirement of my father.we came to mumbai.Actually i love this college so this is one more reason to come here.I prefer to be simple. I read novels like teen fictions, lovestories, singing,cooking,dancing....when she snapped her head our eyes locked to eachother, her hazel eyes that which can make me see her my whole life time there is something that which they want to say me....after seconds she rolled her eyes and asked me about myself. Huh..not much i have sister.she is elder than me.she is married but leaves in our home. Actually i dont want my sister to leave me,so we managed her husband to be in our home probably he is orphan from childhood. And he loves to be have family so he accepted. Coming to my mom she is worker in N.G.O. u know about my dad, and my hobbies i love cars,bikes,reading novels. We talked all about our likes&dislikes she looks so comfortable too.....

   And then professor arrives started his lesson but my eyes just staring the angel sat beside me her every cute antics makes me laugh. When she worried about something she chews her lips ha ha...she looks like a cute child...finally we got our first project for next weak. But should complete in 3 days and i can see sonakshi nervousness. Sonakshi its ok we will complete. Dont worry. But dev how can we complete in college. Hmm ya ur right okay i will come to your home today evening. What? Any problem sonakshi. No actually i will be alone because my parents are going to marriage function so, okay sonakshi then i will give u my address u can come today evening...if u can? But take the desicion keeping the project in mind okay...need  ride....no dev i will manage....okay but sonakshi some on day u will take my ride....
Oh so confident...Mr.dixit. Ya miss.boss u will take my ride....i promise for that okay lets see....then..
Okay i will say u by afternoon about coming to your home or not . Okay sona i will wait for ur call....wat?
Wat u called me now? Sona why is there any problem....no thats okay...dev...okay i will call u bye.....
Bye sona......

Target: 20 votes thanks for all ur votes and comments...

So what u guys think will sonakshi go to dev house if she?? 🙈 wat 😉😉😉🙈 else...think think......next one i tried for big chapter