i wont leave you

Target: 90 votes....

Help me to reach100 votes soonguys....

Vote and comment

He began to kiss softly on my face and then on my jaw and on my neck he moved up and finally captured my lips with his and kissed me. I kissed him back quickly and pulled him by his shirt more close. He nibbled on my lower lip and bit down and it softly tucking on it soon he pulled away and kissed my neck. He stopped kissing me and stayed nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

Dev its been 1 hour i should go and there are preparations going on for our sangeet so i should be there at least. I pulled away and got up but he got hold of my hand and pulled me to him making me sit on his lap i tried to get up but he held my waist tightly. I miss u sona being away from you its so hard. Those 7 years i still afraid that all these gone be vanish. I cant be away from u more sona. Say me that u will never leave me again he blurted out. He tightened his hold on my waist say it. I cupped his face i wont leave you dev i will never i said and leaned on his chest. His body was still tense and i can tally how much he missed me. I wont leave you dev i whispered again and again still his body relaxed. I looked upto him and i put my fingers on his hair combing it gently he closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. I smiled and place a kiss on his forehead. I got up from his lap and he gave me adorable irritated look i laughed and packed my stuff .
Wait where are you going he asked. Back home you have appointment did you forget i asked him teasingly. He rubbed the back of his neck and said off course not. I was about to go when a thought crossed my mind i look back at him and walked towards him. Be careful and help all patients when they are in urgency i whispered and straightened his shirt which was wrinkled. I stood up on my tip toes and kissed softly on his cheek making him to wrap his arms around my waist to balance me. I began to pull away but he pointed towards his other cheek asking me to kiss i laughed a bit but kissed him. I began to pull away but he again pointed towards his forehead. Dev i scolded but didnt let me go so i sighed and kiss his forehead when he changed his direction and kissed my lips. Dev i snapped against his lips but he laughed and bites my lips making it swell and me to gasp i pulled away. He began to laugh and i took my stuff and made my way out. Hey my driver will drop you home he shouted. I glared at him stuck my tongue and smiled and exited. His laughter booming from his cabin which made everyone snap their eyes on me.

Iswari nivas:

I entered the house and surprised by all the decorations and mostly the girl standing before me. Elena my voice came out in whisper. She hugged me tightly and cried. We both cried as she is the one of my last family member. Kyun sona kyun kiya aisa. Atleast teri behan ko kuchtoh bolna chayiye na... Sorry elena im sorry...abb jab tum agayi mein kabhi tujhe nai chodungi.... I missed u elena i miss you tooo.

I too missed u sona a voice came i turned to left and surprised seeing zach standing there. I walked and side hugged him. I miss you to zach.

Sona u know him elena asked him. Ya we are friends from newyork. Seriously sona woh teri behan hain tu toh badii shant hain yaar teri behan omg she is chatter box zach said making elena face red with angry...you you dont start over again...haha i can see something in them... Okok stop u both... Elena tu chalo....ok she turned back but glared at zach. I decided to take a nap..as i m tired.

Neha room:

Tho hum kya plan karenge probably now we are all gathered to do some special moments in sangeet and planning a game too. Elena,  zach,  ranveer ,  ragini... and me are here discussing. I got it elena shouted huh u little control ur voice zach replied her. Oh common u kingkong shut up... What what u called me....guys be calm we are here to discuss. Elena say me whats ur plan.