I do

Do complete the target guys....it take much time to write....

Target: 80 votes....

Oh my god sona! You are looking so beautiful amelia shouted in my ear. No darling she is looking hot and breath taking william replied to lia. Yeah that too but there is sarcastic in her reply. Oh baby u look sexy william replied lia  yes they are in relationship.

And yes its my wedding today i mean not only mine but dev too

And yes its my wedding today i mean not only mine but dev too. Dev wanted us to marry today. Not that i complain because i too wanted to marry him as early as possible. And today in the day when iam officially going to become mrs.sonakshi dixit oh how much i love to hear this name. Just this name makes me feel happy satisfied and contended. And most important is we are marrying in Christian way. Yes i indented dev to marry in indian style but dev made me understand that marrying in anyway is not big deal and he says i dont believe in all these rituals. So we desired to marry in aisle. And he promised that we can marry again in indian style.

Okay come on ladies the car arrived zach shouted coming into room. The car finally came into halt infront of church. Dev was waiting for me outside the church, looking devilishly handsome in his suit and pants. God how does he manage to look. So Then and dashing always. For few seconds i kept staring at him with my mouth wide opened in astonishment but then suddenly he winked at me making me look away from him. The best man mean zach i mean dev friend opened the door for me and getting out of the car. He gave me bouquet of flowers i gladly took it from him and gave him very wide smile. Then he took me to dev, who was looking at me without blinking his eyes. His jaw was almost hitting to ground. This was my chance to wink at him. And its rare to see dev blushing wow he looks so cute. Dev offered his arm and i gladly entangled my arm in his and we gracefully walked down. We finally reached the altar where priest awaited down. We finally reached altar where priest awaited us and offered us his best wished. Priest asked us to face eachother and join hands and we did as he said.

Mr. Dev dixit do u take miss. Sonakshi boss to be ur wife? Do u promise to love, honour, cherish, and protect her forsaking all others and holding only to her forever more the priest asked dev

I   do  dev replied

Then the priest turned towards me, miss sonakshi boss do u take Mr. Dev dixit to be your husband do u promise to love, honour, cherish and protect him forsaking all others and holding only to him forever more the priest asked me

I   do 

After some more vows the priest finally said

I now announce u as husband & wife may god bless u both.....

He said and turned towards us you may now kiss the bride he told dev. And that was it dev immediately placed his lips on mine and encircled his arms around my waist he pulled me so close to him that i was even able to feel his strong muscles and his rock hard chest dev deepened the kiss and his tongue started exploring my whole mouth. Butterflies started flying hard in my stomach my knees started getting weak and i was about to fall so i encircled my arms around his neck and tightly holded him. We were both enjoying the kiss but the claps of every one brought me back and i immediately pulled away from dev everyone was looking at us only making me blush more infront of everyone.